+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP and EE

qa40870

Nov 24, 2023
Can you apply for a non-express entry program and an express entry program at the same time? For context, I currently have submitted an application for Alberta Opportunity Stream. And I'm planning to create an EE profile and try to apply for a pathway under EE (FSWP or CEC on a specific stream). Would that be possible?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you apply for a non-express entry program and an express entry program at the same time? For context, I currently have submitted an application for Alberta Opportunity Stream. And I'm planning to create an EE profile and try to apply for a pathway under EE (FSWP or CEC on a specific stream). Would that be possible?
Yes.

Tarun3000

Mar 5, 2024
Hello guys,

I need some clarification regarding the same issue.

I got nomination from Ontario under human capital stream in feb and got ITA last week. After filling in the additional information in the forms section (after clicking on continue application), I do not see any section to provide my Nomination certificate. There are other sections available to upload my other documents like passport, proof of funds etc, but OINP. please suggest what to do?

thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello guys,

I got nomination from Ontario under human capital stream in feb and got ITA last week. After filling in the additional information in the forms section (after clicking on continue application), I do not see any section to provide my Nomination certificate. There are other sections available to upload my other documents like passport, proof of funds etc, but OINP. please suggest what to do?

thanks
You can compile it with the passport section and put up a cover letter mentioning the same.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello guys,

thanks
Did you declare at the time you were applying to ontario nomination you have an express entry profile? If not, it wont show at all and yoir case will be processed as non express entry