+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[PMM & more] Thank you to those who contribute.

Woman_USA_to_Canada

May 7, 2009
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
24-Apr-2011
LANDED..........
16-May-2012
PMM (and others who regularly contribute to this forum),

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the time you give to reply to posts on this forum. The information you have contributed has been invaluable to me on more than one occasion (actually keeping me from having to post questions by first researching whether similar occurrences had already been posted/replied to/resolved). In 2009 PMM posted a reply to my questions about Criminal Inadmissibility and wanting to come to Canada.

I share the following update in timeline format:

1.) Applied for Criminal Rehabilitation (payed $1000 USD for fees): May 2009
2.) Rehabilitation Approved (after a few letters for additional or updated documentation: December 2010
3.) Travelled to Canada as a visitor: January 2011
4.) My then b/f, now husband, decided our family was too perfect together to separate and apply for PR Outland and married: February 2011
5.) Applied for PR for me and my daughter (whom I have full legal and physical custody of) - Family Class: April 24, 2011
6.) Sponsorship Approval Letter: April 12, 2012
7.) Notification Letter that I had passed my initial assessment (AIP?): April 12, 2012
8.) Open Work Permit and daughter's Study Permit: April 12, 2012
9.) Decision Made Letter (referring me to a future communication for an appointment in the local Edmonton office - I assume for the landing interview): April 20, 2012

My husband, daughter, new step-son (though I consider just "son") and I are, and have been this last year, so happy to be a family! It has been such a blessing to be together. My son now has two parents to attend his school events, my daughter has two parents to snuggle with at bed time... the blessings are countless and in abundance.

You contributed information that allowed this to happen. So, this post is to say thank you to those who share their knowledge and experience and give of their time and patience to aide others in their endeavours. Again, thank you, all you do is greatly appreciated.

Good Day and God Bless.