15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
Dear Friends

I am applicant for NOC:7216 , I am wating for my Medical , please help me to find:

1. I am living in Iran & I have accepted for PhD in Malaysia , I am going to leave IRAN on August also my job & start my PhD , you think it has any negative effects on my application processing?

2.When I have to inform CHC (wait to recieve my Medical & after that do it or No)?

3.How I have to inform CHC for this changes?

4.Around 3.5 Months I am waiting for medical , you guess I will recieve it before August??

I really thank who takes time on my questions.

kind regards

MBML

Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Together with the application
Nomination.....
PER 08/09/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 05/07/2011 2nd AOR 06/10/2011
IELTS Request
Together with the application
File Transfer...
06/10/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Hopefully soon
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
KianaN said:
Dear Friends

I am applicant for NOC:7216 , I am wating for my Medical , please help me to find:

1. I am living in Iran & I have accepted for PhD in Malaysia , I am going to leave IRAN on August also my job & start my PhD , you think it has any negative effects on my application processing?

2.When I have to inform CHC (wait to recieve my Medical & after that do it or No)?

3.How I have to inform CHC for this changes?

Hi,

In my view if your not going to live in Malaysia permanently you dont have to inform the CIC for as long as there is someone in Iran who would give you updates of your status if they will receive letters from CIC concerning your application. However, if your are requested to do the medical you have to do it in Iran for the reason that the MR will have the clinic address in Iran where you can do your medical. Hope this will help you a bit.

4.Around 3.5 Months I am waiting for medical , you guess I will recieve it before August??

I really thank who takes time on my questions.

kind regards

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
After going to Malaysia just inform your Malaysia (present) address and updated like job status to your VO by case specific inquiry that enough I think.
Seniors like Qorax sir can answer more appropriately.