Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Jas96 said:
Hello sniors plz suggest me ........These were the reasons in my caips notes Applicant after a one year gap in education seeks to attend centennial college for business programme .Ielts score 6.5 overall . Marks in previous education were low as well ,below 60%.Given that applicant seems to be struggling academically in home country and in own language.it does not seem a logical course of action to then decide ,after a gap in education to attend school in a foriegn country and in a language which applicant has yet to master.. I am not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide visitor who will leave canada at the end of the authorised stay..
My profile
10th 67 % in 2007
12 th 58%. In 2009
Advance diploma in computers application 66% 2009 to 2010
Bachelor of arts 2010 to 2013 58%
1st year =52 %
2 nd year= 55%
3 rd year = 67 %
Ovaerall % = 58%
With sociology and economics
Ielts =L 7 R 7 W 6 S 6
Overall 6.5
Course applied _ human resources management
Its one year post graduate certificate programme
Plz seniors help me ....
What should i do now
I want to ask you that can i get visa by giving improvment of examination of my 1st and 2 nd year of my graduation to improve my academic scores????
hey friend i think you r good to go
if you want to make improvement in your ielts then you can do but i think 6.5 band after becholers is quite good score
Besides This, no one can make judgement about your visa chances and it is not totally rely upon your Luck
your overall % is not bad
many candidates i see they are got refused even they have 80% marks in their previous education it is totally depend upon your luck ..
dnt think about anything if you want to apply go ahead .....
regards....
hardeep

Jas96

Sep 4, 2014
Thanks hardeep .. I am also surprised that that vo said my ielts score is less .. But as i have cometed my bachelor degree and this score is sufficient ..but why they said that my ielts score is 6.5 .. And i am yet to master in language ... I m confused

raman0049

Oct 29, 2014
Jas 22 same here 53% in b.a 2014 socio pub ad nd history I got refusal on same reason my ielts score is also same 6.5 not less den 6 in ny of module...me too got rejected same course HRM in centennial college sab fudu glaan ne ehna diya bs