hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
i'm applying for student visa under SPP...my consultancy has told me der is no need for loan under SPP..is it true? and is it necessary for me to show my fathers bank account statement

tiger007

Champion Member
double said:
i'm applying for student visa under SPP...my consultancy has told me der is no need for loan under SPP..is it true? and is it necessary for me to show my fathers bank account statement

Hi,

Beofre listening to any consultant, always do your own research by consulting the offical sources of information. If you see the offcial CIC SPP Visa checklist, as required by CIC:
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Student_Partners_Program_09022013.pdf

You need to show:

1. Copy of receipts for tuition payment provided by the SPP institution.

2. You MUST demonstrate the purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada.

So, Yes.. no need of taking loan nor showing any bank account statemnt, as long as you have the receipts for the paid tution fees and purchase a GIC of 10,000$.
Ofocurse, it is differnt thing.. if you don't have that amount of money with you... then you can always take an eductaional loan and pay your tution fees and/or finance 10,000$ for purchasing GIC.

Best of Luck

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Beofre listening to any consultant, always do your own research by consulting the offical sources of information. If you see the offcial CIC SPP Visa checklist, as required by CIC:
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Student_Partners_Program_09022013.pdf

You need to show:

1. Copy of receipts for tuition payment provided by the SPP institution.

2. You MUST demonstrate the purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of $10,000 CAD to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada.

So, Yes.. no need of taking loan nor showing any bank account statemnt, as long as you have the receipts for the paid tution fees and purchase a GIC of 10,000$.
Ofocurse, it is differnt thing.. if you don't have that amount of money with you... then you can always take an eductaional loan and pay your tution fees and/or finance 10,000$ for purchasing GIC.

Best of Luck

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too
thanx dude dat helped a lot :)