VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
file lodge 21 dec
biometric 27 dec
medical updated
till now no response
when is it possible
i applied for jan intake
You applied two weeks before start of school? Processing is at least 9 weeks and hasn’t even been a month. And you applied right in the middle of holidays when offices were closed and most people took the two weeks off.

Starrrr123

Jan 9, 2024
Hey,
Eligibility: completed
Biometric: completed
Background check: in progress
Applied on 21 Nov
Raised a webfrom for delayed Trv as I’m missing my classes and I’m a 3rd year student and I visited India and upon arrival I got to know my visa was expired. I just recently got a reply from IRCC on webfrom that: “We verified the information you provided regarding the processing time of your visitor visa application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.”
Do you think a decision will be made soon now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey,
Applied on 21 Nov
Raised a webfrom for delayed Trv as I’m missing my classes and I’m a 3rd year student and I visited India and upon arrival I got to know my visa was expired. I just recently got a reply from IRCC on webfrom that: “We verified the information you provided regarding the processing time of your visitor visa application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.”
It is their standard reply, so unfortunately that gives you no information of imminent approval. Assume you still need passport stamped.

deepujangra

Jan 18, 2024
You applied two weeks before start of school? Processing is at least 9 weeks and hasn’t even been a month. And you applied right in the middle of holidays when offices were closed and most people took the two weeks off.
my 2 friend got visa one on 18 jan and on19 jan. there biometric was on 23 dec and and on 26 dec

theboho

Jan 5, 2024
I also applied almost two months ago. Nov 12 I filed my TRV. Background still in progress. No updates since then.

GV-Patiala

Jul 2, 2021
Hey,
Applied on 21 Nov
Can you share exact timeline? Did you raise IRCC webform or any specific VFS webform? I am in a same situation. Raised webform and didn't get a reply.