+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz tell the duration of pgwp after a 20 month course

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
vellymundavirk said:
Hey. New aspirant :-X man you better know before you talk to pros like tiger it will be good for you in future.Respect to my man tiger there
Hi,

Apologies to everyone..

I didnt mean to doubt credibility of Tiger the expert, All information i have got here is from Tiger's post only. I read this post in a hurry by mistake and that made me ask such question in confusion. That was also just for clarifying.

tiger007

Champion Member
vellymundavirk said:
Hey. New aspirant :-X man you better know before you talk to pros like tiger it will be good for you in future.Respect to my man tiger there
New_Aspirant said:
Hi,

Apologies to everyone..

I didnt mean to doubt credibility of Tiger the expert, All information i have got here is from Tiger's post only. I read this post in a hurry by mistake and that made me ask such question in confusion. That was also just for clarifying.
It's ok. Please... you don't need to apologize again. No offence taken.

We are all here to help each other. No 1 is a pro or expert here. It's just... some of us have been longer around this topic of studying and immgrating to Canada..than others. That's it. We share knowledge and learn something or other from everyone on this forum. On the contrary.. I encourage every one to "Talk"... and try to clear doubts and if possible find specific answers. Afterall... that's the purpose of this forum.

Ambitious15

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
It's ok. Please... you don't need to apologize again. No offence taken.

We are all here to help each other. No 1 is a pro or expert here. It's just... some of us have been longer around this topic of studying and immgrating to Canada..than others. That's it. We share knowledge and learn something or other from everyone on this forum. On the contrary.. I encourage every one to "Talk"... and try to clear doubts and if possible find specific answers. Afterall... that's the purpose of this forum.
Thank you tiger you are our big brother advisor here thank you so much.

Feb 15, 2016
Doubt: plz tell the duration of pgwp after a 20 month course

Hi All,

I read the discussion and would like to know about my program:-

1. Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM) University of Toronto (Mississauga Campus)- its a 20 month duration course with 1 CO-OP internship. Does this mean I shall get only 20 months of permit after completing my graduation or it could be 3 years?