+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz reply me as soon as possible, m confused about study of my child

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
Hi
M Navdeep Kaur studying at conestoga college and recently my husband got open work visa and my son got dependent visa and as he is 7 years old he needs to go to school, plz tell me can I directly go to school for his admission or it is necessary to apply study visa for him, m really confusedwhat I have to do now, plz reply me as soon as possible

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No he doesn't need a study permit at his age. Go to the local school with the proof of where you live and your visas and you can register your child. You may want to bring your college registration in case they want to see that too. School has already started but that is fine. You should have the choice between secular English or French immersion or Catholic English or French immersion. Would google your local school board and there should be registration instructions.

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
No he doesn't need a study permit at his age. Go to the local school with the proof of where you live and your visas and you can register your child. You may want to bring your college registration in case they want to see that too. School has already started but that is fine. You should have the choice between secular English or French immersion or Catholic English or French immersion. Would google your local school board and there should be registration instructions.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Hi
M Navdeep Kaur studying at conestoga college and recently my husband got open work visa and my son got dependent visa and as he is 7 years old he needs to go to school, plz tell me can I directly go to school for his admission or it is necessary to apply study visa for him, m really confusedwhat I have to do now, plz reply me as soon as possible
Do check the rules of the province that you r going. You will have to apply to respective district school board and they will determine your child’s eligibility for government funded free education.