+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz i need your suggestion ..help me plzzz

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friend
My father past last Monday. And I have applied for student visa already.
I have attached father salary slip, job letter and bank statement and father passport copy as well.
What will happened? Canadian Embassy will verify my father status from the company or not?my father is doing job in Qatar.

Either I will get the visa or not?

Please give me your point of view or suggestions?

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
Dear friend
I have attached father salary slip, job letter and bank statement and father passport copy as well.
What will happened? Canadian Embassy will verify my father status from the company or not?my father is doing job in Qatar.

I am really sorry for your loss. May Allah give you strength. Ameen

When did you applied for visa? If its been 3 months ago at least, then they have already checked your application documents. and no need to worry, If your profile is good, having good grades, they will issue you medical call. Are you college or university applicant? If university applicant, then rejection chances are very less, how ever college students are mostly rejected.

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memoona said:
I am really sorry for your loss. May Allah give you strength. Ameen

When did you applied for visa? If its been 3 months ago at least, then they have already checked your application documents. and no need to worry, If your profile is good, having good grades, they will issue you medical call. Are you college or university applicant? If university applicant, then rejection chances are very less, how ever college students are mostly rejected.
I have submitted my file 7th November 2012. And I m college student. And I m quite worry. I have submitted complete 1 year fee as well.
After father death I m very upset.. don’t knw what will be heaped..

aman khinda

Jul 29, 2012
kapurthala,punjab,india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
Dear friend

oh my god..i am so sorry to hear that..so sorry..
brother dont worry you will get visa..have faith in god..

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman khinda said:
oh my god..i am so sorry to hear that..so sorry..
brother dont worry you will get visa..have faith in god..
Personally i am very disappointment or less hope.

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
I have submitted my file 7th November 2012. And I m college student. And I m quite worry. I have submitted complete 1 year fee as well.
After father death I m very upset.. don't knw what will be heaped..

Hmm, they didn't checked my bank statement, which was on my father's name. I hope they wouldn't check your father's job. you submitted your file in CHC- ISB?? What is your complete profile (education and any study gap, college, grades)

Mostly CHC-ISB reject college student visas :( and accept majority of univ applicants. But if you have strong profile, they will issue you medical call, but CHC-ISB treats college students ruthlessly, without thinking about their time waste.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah grant him the highest of places in Jannah and give your family the courage to bear the loss.

Since this was unexpected and unfortunate, and during the time of verification, if a need arises, CIC will inform you to send in the updated status of things. I personally dont think there would be any problem with the overall process, and as mentioned by friends above, if you have a good profile, good academic standing etc etc... You're going to get the visa inshaALLAH. Have faith!! :)

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
Rabia7557 said:
Dear friend

Oh too sad news May Allah rest his soul in peace .
Dear just send death certificate to chc by getting ur file number if u have not ur file number than send scaned death certificate with ur pasport number and dob
I will say better is get ur file number first then send it
Obviously this is great loos but do not disappoint we all came here for short period of time so pray from Allah may ur father blesses with His forgiveness Ameen

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hafizmuhammadatif said:
Oh too sad news May Allah rest his soul in peace .
Dear just send death certificate to chc by getting ur file number if u have not ur file number than send scaned death certificate with ur pasport number and dob
I will say better is get ur file number first then send it
Obviously this is great loos but do not disappoint we all came here for short period of time so pray from Allah may ur father blesses with His forgiveness Ameen

Life is full of tension... dont knw what wil be heaped?what CHC islamabad will do with me...my class are going to start in jan 2013 as well....

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Embassy normally sends back the visas before the Christmas Holidays. I had my classes starting from January 5 this year and I got my visa a week before that. Have faith! Insha ALLAH everything will turn out great!

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_a_d said:
Embassy normally sends back the visas before the Christmas Holidays. I had my classes starting from January 5 this year and I got my visa a week before that. Have faith! Insha ALLAH everything will turn out great!
Congratulation.....let c what heaped with me...i have been send u my SOP..plz give me your suggestions.... thanks