+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help me determine my NOC level

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi all,

The job title is Air Export Agent, job duties are as below:

-Ensuring that all work is done within the District Excellence guidelines and Air Export Air
Lateral process
-Arranging pickups and follow up with service providers until check-in of air export shipments in the airport warehouse
-Rate negotiation and arranging of airline bookings for live shipments, coordinating rushes
with other offices
-Creating of House Airwaybills
-Creating Export Declarations (B13A) manually or electronically in the CAED system for
clients if requested
-Consolidating shipments where possible (Workflow monitor to be used) and closing Master
Airwaybills; Creating of Direct Airwaybills; verifying billing and protected costs for service
providers are entered correctly – if necessary follow up with SP to double check
-Verifying and posting of Free domicile invoices
-Sending out billing invoices either by e-mail or Canada Post as per DLSOP for the
client
-Overseas liaison between shipper and destination office and consignee
-Customer requests: POD’s, tracing assisting in document preparation as required or
instructed
-Set up of clients pre-alerts, Scanning documents into eDoc
-Ensure that DLSOP’s are followed.
-Communications:
-E-mails are to be responded to in a timely manner. If an e-mail needs more research or
time, then a message must be sent back to the sender keeping them updated.
-Overseas (destination office) must be kept up-to-date on the status of shipments
-Phones are to be picked up within the department.
-If any part of the above responsibilities cannot be completed, as stated above, it becomes the agent’s responsibility to advise and discuss with their supervisor.
-Daily review of the online branch reporting, APD and EDE (bi-weekly) report; update / correct events if necessary
-Use of workflow monitor to keep an overview of incoming and dispatched shipments
I think it belong to 1215, but I am not sure, if anyone can help would be highly appreciated!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi all,

The job title is Air Export Agent, job duties are as below:

-Ensuring that all work is done within the District Excellence guidelines and Air Export Air
Lateral process
-Arranging pickups and follow up with service providers until check-in of air export shipments in the airport warehouse
-Rate negotiation and arranging of airline bookings for live shipments, coordinating rushes
with other offices
-Creating of House Airwaybills
-Creating Export Declarations (B13A) manually or electronically in the CAED system for
clients if requested
-Consolidating shipments where possible (Workflow monitor to be used) and closing Master
Airwaybills; Creating of Direct Airwaybills; verifying billing and protected costs for service
providers are entered correctly – if necessary follow up with SP to double check
-Verifying and posting of Free domicile invoices
-Sending out billing invoices either by e-mail or Canada Post as per DLSOP for the
client
-Overseas liaison between shipper and destination office and consignee
-Customer requests: POD’s, tracing assisting in document preparation as required or
instructed
-Set up of clients pre-alerts, Scanning documents into eDoc
-Ensure that DLSOP’s are followed.
-Communications:
-E-mails are to be responded to in a timely manner. If an e-mail needs more research or
time, then a message must be sent back to the sender keeping them updated.
-Overseas (destination office) must be kept up-to-date on the status of shipments
-Phones are to be picked up within the department.
-If any part of the above responsibilities cannot be completed, as stated above, it becomes the agent’s responsibility to advise and discuss with their supervisor.
-Daily review of the online branch reporting, APD and EDE (bi-weekly) report; update / correct events if necessary
-Use of workflow monitor to keep an overview of incoming and dispatched shipments
I think it belong to 1215, but I am not sure, if anyone can help would be highly appreciated!
Sorry to say it is probably 1521 -
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1521&ver=16&val65=export

Under NOC 1215, there are managerial duties that are not included in your list.