+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help it's urgent May 2019 intake study visa

Engr1

Apr 6, 2019
I applied in 15 February online for study permit but still waiting. My PhD will start in first week of May.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I

I HV try it many times but they show no result
What did you write as your family name in your application? What you wrote in your application is what you should fill in when linking your account. If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, then you were required to enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank when you were filling your application. Therefore when linking the application, your family name should have been what you had entered as your family name in your application.

Last edited:

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
In the meantime make sure you check your emails often, including your spam/junk mails. If you miss the email because it was in spam and you did not see it it will definitely slow down thing for you

Happy0134

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
What did you write as your family name in your application? What you wrote in your application is what you should fill in when linking your account. If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, then you were required to enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank when you were filling your application. Therefore when linking the application, your family name should have been what you had entered as your family name in your application.
i hv try it now but when I I fill nothing in given name the next window doesn't open and on the top of window error is shown and it show please fill all are mandatory

Happy0134

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
In the meantime make sure you check your emails often, including your spam/junk mails. If you miss the email because it was in spam and you did not see it it will definitely slow down thing for you
Yep I check my emails 5 to 6 times in a day also when I go to sleep and when I wake up I firstly check my mails .Plz help me how can I link it .... I am eagerly waiting for it

Happy0134

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
I applied in 15 February online for study permit but still waiting. My PhD will start in first week of May.
Ohh same here bro classes will start soon but I HV applied offline on 27 March hope we all will get Visa's soon good luck bro and one more thing if u got any update plz share with us

Engr1

Apr 6, 2019
For sure I will update once I get my decision.
Ohh same here bro classes will start soon but I HV applied offline on 27 March hope we all will get Visa's soon good luck bro and one more thing if u got any update plz share with us

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yep I check my emails 5 to 6 times in a day also when I go to sleep and when I wake up I firstly check my mails .Plz help me how can I link it .... I am eagerly waiting for it
I saw a thread where someone was advised to press the space bar once where they are supposed to enter the given name. And another was told to enter their gender in place of given name (e.g MR). I am not sure if these will work for you as well. I am trying to look for the thread.

Happy0134

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
I saw a thread where someone was advised to press the space bar once where they are supposed to enter the given name. And another was told to enter their gender in place of given name (e.g MR). I am not sure if these will work for you as well. I am trying to look for the thread.
I hv tryied many time entet space bar wht its only rumour anyways I will try with mr

harman_preet_Singh

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I got visa approved for may 2019 intake (Got visa till Nov 2020)and later college offered new LOA with extended program dates till Dec 2020.
So what I need to do in this case?
Do I need to apply for study permit extension when I will reach Canada or I need to reapply while in India?
Do I need to notify Embassy regarding this?
Kindly share views if anybody came across such kind of issue