App. Filed.......
16-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Med's Request
25-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Anyone has any idea what should I do? I'm appreciated if you could give me some suggestions.

I submitted my inland application under spouse/common-law partner together with my owp application in this March. I just a received a letter from CIC - CPC Mississauga which stated my application for owp was returned consider 'incomplete' .They said Form :'( IMM5710 Application to change conditions or extend your stay in Canada as a worker was missing. That was impossible, my friend and I both double checked before sending out the application. I think probably the form is mixed with the PR application material because I didn't put the two material separately in the different envelope.

Is there any chance that I can argue with CIC that I submitted the form already and let them check again? Before submitting the application,I have status but now it's expired already.I'm so eager to get my owp in order to get to work soon.

I can check my status online now, showing sponsorship application status "in process" and PR application status "Received".

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can certainly drop them an email to ask - however I suspect you're probably out of luck. Assuming so, you'll need to apply to restore your status to visitor. Once that's approved (probably take around 4 months) then you'll be able to submit another OWP application. Good luck.

luckygirll

Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Med's Request
25-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
scylla said:
You can certainly drop them an email to ask - however I suspect you're probably out of luck. Assuming so, you'll need to apply to restore your status to visitor. Once that's approved (probably take around 4 months) then you'll be able to submit another OWP application. Good luck.
Thanks,scylla! Actually I submitted the application by paper to extend my status as temporary resident before the status expired.That means I have implied status to be eligible and can resubmit the owp application? If so, the 4-month time frame for owp processing is from the date of re-submission or wait after my extension for temporary resident approved? And where should I submit the owp to cpc Mississauga or CPC – Vegreville?
I sent my status extension by paper this March, at that time there's no difference between online and paper.But now the online time shortened only to 32 days. Can I resubmit my extension online again in order to save some time considering paper application takes 132 days?