+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help...Getting strange error : Unable to Complete form after ITA

anujap

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
HI

I am unable to complete my profile after ITA as it's giving me a message under " Personal Activity " Section.

The message shows : You must provide at least 10 continuous yrs of history from client's 18th date of birth

But, I don't have that much of experience. Or do i have to put each work exp. as diff year?

anupamroy7

Jan 19, 2015
anujap said:
HI

I am unable to complete my profile after ITA as it's giving me a message under " Personal Activity " Section.

The message shows : You must provide at least 10 continuous yrs of history from client's 18th date of birth

But, I don't have that much of experience. Or do i have to put each work exp. as diff year?
Personal activity is not only work experience. Its basically what were you doing for last 10 years, e.g school, college, university, unemployed, working etc.

anujap

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
HI Anupama

I did enter work + education since 18 yrs / past 10 yrs..but it's still showing same msg for both me and my husband ..I cannot even go further

anupamroy7

Jan 19, 2015
anujap said:
HI Anupama

I did enter work + education since 18 yrs / past 10 yrs..but it's still showing same msg for both me and my husband ..I cannot even go further
You must not have any gap more than one month. It should be continuous. For example, After schooling and college i was at home for 6 months and was applying to come here, so i mentioned those 6 months as unemployed.

Btw, its Anupam :)

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Personal history includes all activities in last 10 years such as education, unemployment, employment etc. you cannot leave any gaps in between the activities. Best bet is to start putting down the timelines of all your personal history on paper or in excel and then reconcile the timeline.