+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLZ HELP FOR U OF WINDSOR ADMISSION AND COURSE

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
i a\have been accepted for the Meng course in electrical engineering at u of windsor ...but i am lot more confuse either to go or not as it s average univ. ,..what will be the job chances after mengg in telecommunication field from pr prospective as well work permit length also as program for 20 months and we can complete in 16 months also ...........even some of my friends are studying in windsor and concordia they said ranking does not matter much just go and do hard work you will get success PLZ HELP ME

khanrudro

Aug 9, 2014
In my understanding the ranking of the university does matter , but not more than your results. So u should mostly focus on to get a good GPA , and ontario and saskatchewan has some special program for pr which makes it easier than any other state. And the university is also close to the michigan us border, so if u r lucky u might get hired by a us company. Did u got acceptance from any other university ??

MANINDER BRAR

Sep 25, 2014
khanrudro said:
In my understanding the ranking of the university does matter , but not more than your results. So u should mostly focus on to get a good GPA , and ontario and saskatchewan has some special program for pr which makes it easier than any other state. And the university is also close to the michigan us border, so if u r lucky u might get hired by a us company. Did u got acceptance from any other university ??
is that matter in Canada also wahen we apply for job anywhere that ranking of univ. and name of that either it s a averageuniv. or high rank univ....

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
hello sir
I have also applied for windsor on 27sept 2014..can u plz tell me how much time does windsor take to give acceptance.Thanx in advance