+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help for God'sake

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi..i am from pakistan.i have a relative in vancoure who have its own restrurent.i wanted that he offer me a permanent job(pnp) for cook.he said okay then today he call me and said that $25000 needed for apply.i was like too hurt because it too much money in pakistan..he said this is not for myself it needed for to make a case and all other cost.now my question is that is really needed for $25000 or he just doing fraud with us ???

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
26 june 2012,, In process June 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
farhan111 said:
hi..i am from pakistan.i have a relative in vancoure who have its own restrurent.i wanted that he offer me a permanent job(pnp) for cook.he said okay then today he call me and said that $25000 needed for apply.i was like too hurt because it too much money in pakistan..he said this is not for myself it needed for to make a case and all other cost.now my question is that is really needed for $25000 or he just doing fraud with us ???
ofcourse its a fraud......Sue him

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supertramp048 said:
ofcourse its a fraud......Sue him
tell me exectly how much money needed to make a case for sponsership..i need to know that.so that i negotiate with me but this amount is so much:(
tell me some figure?

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
farhan111 said:
dude N E G O T I A T E with him, and keep in mind that there is no free lunch in this world :-*

[REALITY CHECK] the higher the pain...the higher the customer is willing to pay the price ( so how high is your pain mate????? )

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazan said:
dude N E G O T I A T E with him, and keep in mind that there is no free lunch in this world :-*

[REALITY CHECK] the higher the pain...the higher the customer is willing to pay the price ( so how high is your pain mate????? )
but dudu $25000 is too much money..i have't that much money expect fixed asset...

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
Try to find another job somewhere else. All he wants is your money and who says he will stop ones he gets the $25,000? He probably knows that you have said assets and speculates on it. If you want to spend a bunch of money look for a consultant. I heard they are $10,000 max and sometimes can help with the job hunt as well. You don't need to go to BC to get into Canada. Look at your options all over Canada.

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JCS said:
I heard they are $10,000 max and sometimes can help with the job hunt as well. You don't need to go to BC to get into Canada.
Are you sure about that it needs $10000 to offer someone a job offer.???
moreover my intetion to live in bc

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
farhan111 said:
Are you sure about that it needs $10000 to offer someone a job offer.???
moreover my intetion to live in bc
I am a manager in a social service agency and we do LMOs all the time......There is no fee related to the LMO....There might be small expenditure of going through the porcess of advertising in the newspaper and other resources to make sure that Canadian citizens, landed immigrant and PRs are given the priority....once this step has been done honestly, you can file a LMO....it takes no money.....To ask money other than for administrative charges is a fraud, immoral, sinister and most unethical way to dupe someone inoocent like you who dont know the system but wants to come here for better prospects......
Its a crime against humanity and a heinous practice which is so prevelant in our country

Best of Luck!

lonereed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Supertramp048 said:
I am a manager in a social service agency and we do LMOs all the time......There is no fee related to the LMO....There might be small expenditure of going through the porcess of advertising in the newspaper and other resources to make sure that Canadian citizens, landed immigrant and PRs are given the priority....once this step has been done honestly, you can file a LMO....it takes no money.....To ask money other than for administrative charges is a fraud, immoral, sinister and most unethical way to dupe someone inoocent like you who dont know the system but wants to come here for better prospects......
Its a crime against humanity and a heinous practice which is so prevelant in our country

Best of Luck!
but maybe his relatives' opportunity costs are high?
if he wants to save money, he should do some research and apply by himself

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonereed said:
what does opportunity cost mean???

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
lonereed said:
that is not the case......his relative is just like any other employer who would applied for LMO....

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Are we sure that we have the right interpretation of this?? Did your relative mean he expected you to PAY him $25,000 for the job offer OR, did he mean you should have that much money to cover your expenses of immigration costs, travel and money to support yourself in Canada? Perhaps I am being totally naieve, but i would hate to think this was the case without clarifying it. The cost of living in Vancouver is very high and perhaps he is trying to prepare you for the reality of it. It is illegal to charge for a job offer. Your visa can de denied or revoked if this is the case.