+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz anyone help me

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hello experts,
I really need your help .i am so confused actually I have dual intent Lmia and experience too .i have applied for the work permit but i am not understanding that should I apply for the express entry without my workpermit ? Or should I wait first for workpermit then apply for the express entry with work permit . Plzzzzzzzz guys if anybody knows that please reply me as soon as possible .

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are mixing 2 different things.

Applying for your PR under EE has nothing to do with your current status now in Canada (Work Permit, Visitor Status, Visa ...).

To stay legal in Canada, you should have a status like a valid work permit, a visitor status, a tourist visa ... that is not yet expired.

On the other hand, applying under Entry EXpress wont' allow you to stay in Canada if your status (what I mentioned earlier) is expired.

Best things to do, applying for a new status (WP, Visitor status ...) and also apply for your PR under EE, if it got accepted at a certain stage, you can apply for a bridging visa (you do not need any LMIA, in this case).

Good luck,
Best,
A.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Thanks Adam for replying .yes I have applied for work permit but the processing time is so long .it means I have status here right ? So in the meanwhile can I apply for the EE?

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
I am mixing anything .i wrote that I have applied for work permit .i have dual intent Lmia . And I want to use my Lmia for 600 points.