+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plumber

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Where were you when I needed it urgently, and I could hardly find a company? That was about two weeks ago when I had a party at my place, and someone accidentally tore my bathroom faucet. It was such a big deal because not everyone knew what to do and how to do it. We were lucky to have a more mobilized friend who found emergency plumber dallas, and they came in 10-15 minutes and solved our situation. By the way, if you are looking for work, you can try to turn to them, maybe you will find a free place, you don't even know.
Sir how are you doing today I am from Pakistan not here in your country

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have already submitted express entry program first I want job offer
Why? You need to apply to jobs and get a job offer. The employer then needs to pay $1k and file for a LMIA. The LMIA needs to prove that no Canadian can do the job. Takes months to process. You need to be licensed in the province you are working.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Why? You need to apply to jobs and get a job offer emergency plumber. The employer then needs to pay $1k and file for a LMIA. The LMIA needs to prove that no Canadian can do the job. Takes months to process. You need to be licensed in the province you are working.
Can anyone recommend an English-speaking plumber to fit a shower and decalc our water tank?