+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plsss help about my experience

parmeet2008

Jun 13, 2017
Respected all members
In 2003 i got bachelour in commerce and i work as assistant accountant till 2007
And while having same degree of bachelour i promoted to accountant in 2008 and worked in company till 2012
After that i did my regular mba in finance and complted it in 2014 and in 2014 i again join a company as an accountant
Now to the till date i working in that company as an accountant

Now my question is simple as i started as an accountant 2008 but at that time i had bachelour degree
And i did mba in 2014
Now from which year they count my experience from 2008 when i actually started working as accountant or from that year 2014 when i get my mba finance degree

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Respected all members
In 2003 i got bachelour in commerce and i work as assistant accountant till 2007
And while having same degree of bachelour i promoted to accountant in 2008 and worked in company till 2012
After that i did my regular mba in finance and complted it in 2014 and in 2014 i again join a company as an accountant
Now to the till date i working in that company as an accountant

Now my question is simple as i started as an accountant 2008 but at that time i had bachelour degree
And i did mba in 2014
Now from which year they count my experience from 2008 when i actually started working as accountant or from that year 2014 when i get my mba finance degree
It's irrelevant because you can only get points for a maximum of 3 years of experience. In this case, claiming the experience after your MBA (2014-present) would be sensible.

parmeet2008

Jun 13, 2017
It's irrelevant because you can only get points for a maximum of 3 years of experience. In this case, claiming the experience after your MBA (2014-present) would be sensible.
Thank u
Actually bachelour of commerce is also realted to accounts field as in bachelour there is subject of accounts
I went to some consultant for australia pr he said that go for canada option as in australia they consider only experience after year of

parmeet2008

Jun 13, 2017
Thank u
Actually bachelour of commerce is also realted to accounts field as in bachelour there is subject of accounts
I went to some consultant for australia pr he said that go for canada option as in australia they consider only experience after year of degree
And whereas canada consider experience before degree also

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u
I went to some consultant for australia pr he said that go for canada option as in australia they consider only experience after year of degree
And whereas canada consider experience before degree also
Right, but you only get points for up to 3 years of experience. So if you have been working since 2014, then anything before that is irrelevant. It won't contribute to your score.

parmeet2008

Jun 13, 2017
Right, but you only get points for up to 3 years of experience. So if you have been working since 2014, then anything before that is irrelevant. It won't contribute to your score.
Thanks bro
But i m working as an accountant from 2008 then there was a gap of 2 year for my regular study

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bro
But i m working as an accountant from 2008 then there was a gap of 2 year for my regular study
I understand. So you would report the work between 2008-2012 in your personal history, and put the work since 2014 in your work history.

LoneEarthling

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi!
I have a degree in engineering but my post-qualification experience of about 2 years is in Public Relations which is entirely irrelevant to my degree/qualification.
Am I eligible to apply for immigration?
Thanks.