+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plss reply urgent help about remedical..

jaskaranskhn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello guys .. i got remedical request from embassy on 27th jan in my gckey. And done remedical on 4 feb ..

Does anyone knows that how can i inform to embassy about my remedical ?? Or hospital automatically send my reports ?? Plss let me know imm so tensed..

In how many days hospital send our reports to embassy ?

Should i need to send that remedical receipt to embassy ??

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hello guys .. i got remedical request from embassy on 27th jan in my gckey. And done remedical on 4 feb ..

Does anyone knows that how can i inform to embassy about my remedical ?? Or hospital automatically send my reports ?? Plss let me know imm so tensed..

In how many days hospital send our reports to embassy ?

Should i need to send that remedical receipt to embassy ??
Hey, relax. You don't have to do anything, if you were requested for medical exam by IRCC. I believe you would have received a IME form in your GCKey, right? If yes, the hospital staff will fill your medical details in this form along with your photographs (if needed) and upload it in the e-medical portal, an online platform for submitting your visa related medical tests. Once this is done, the visa officer will look into your medical result and update it in your GCkey. The current trend for medicals nowadays is 2-4 days, but it could change depending on your situation I think. For the time being, just ask the hospital whether they have e-medical facility for uploading your medicals to IRCC. In case if they don't, they would have submit it manually to IRCC I think.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hey, relax. You don't have to do anything, if you were requested for medical exam by IRCC. I believe you would have received a IME form in your GCKey, right? If yes, the hospital staff will fill your medical details in this form along with your photographs (if needed) and upload it in the e-medical portal, an online platform for submitting your visa related medical tests. Once this is done, the visa officer will look into your medical result and update it in your GCkey. The current trend for medicals nowadays is 2-4 days, but it could change depending on your situation I think. For the time being, just ask the hospital whether they have e-medical facility for uploading your medicals to IRCC. In case if they don't, they would have submit it manually to IRCC I think.
Hi @Naresh_PlantSci I'm in a similar situation.
I gave my medicals on 4th Feb.
I was given an IME# on my re medical request, but doctor's office said they don't need it and gave me a Emedical confirmation letter with UMI# after my tests and asked me to submit it to IRCC (Webform sent on 5th Feb)
Today I called the doctors office and they said my tests have been uploaded to IRCC but my GCkey still shows 'Your action is required'. Any idea why?