+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls someone advice .How can I tackle this

elsiemoto

Oct 15, 2019
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

IRCC Nairobi

High Commission of Canada to Kenya

ww

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Well maybe share your profile, current qualifications, chosen course, English language ability (IELTS), any work experience, how you demonstrated you could pay international fees of 15-18000. Cdn plus 10000 cdn per year living and finally how any such course improves your prospects when you return to your home country