+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help

Calljj

Aug 8, 2011
I have an Uncle in Canada who is a Permanent resident.This uncle is my mom's half brother.Unfortunately, there is no way i could proof my relationship with him because neither my mom's birth certificate nor school certificate is available.Due to the fact that my mom was late since when i was age of 12 years(25 years ago).Though i claimed to have a relative in Canada during application stage. My questions are these: 1. How can I stop claiming this since i don't have any proof when it's time to update? 2.What if CHC ask me to provide the proof of relationship?

Thanks
calljj

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to verify that you are still eligible (have enough points) with relative points. If that is the case then write a letter explaining the VO that you can not prove the relationship for so and so reason and would like to take of the relative from your application.

In case if you can not prove relationship and do not have adequate points w/o relationship then your application will be returned

Calljj

Aug 8, 2011
ankit_20 said:
You need to verify that you are still eligible (have enough points) with relative points. If that is the case then write a letter explaining the VO that you can not prove the relationship for so and so reason and would like to take of the relative from your application.

In case if you can not prove relationship and do not have adequate points w/o relationship then your application will be returned
@ ankit_20
thanks for the quick response..... comment from other forum members pls

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calljj said:
@ ankit_20
thanks for the quick response..... comment from other forum members pls
Hi Callji,

Completely agree with Ankit. If you have enough points without your relative then its fine and inform the VO that you can not provide enough evidence for relative.

If you are sure to have less than 67 points without relative points then WITHDRAW your application to get a refund of your processing fees. This is valid only if your application is not in "In Process" status.

Mitali

arashid5

Feb 13, 2011
Q8
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Feb 2010
AOR Received.
2AOR 17 08 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Documents
File Transfer...
24 Feb 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Most Probably Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for HUKM-E-RABI
mitali said:
Hi Callji,

Completely agree with Ankit. If you have enough points without your relative then its fine and inform the VO that you can not provide enough evidence for relative.

If you are sure to have less than 67 points without relative points then WITHDRAW your application to get a refund of your processing fees. This is valid only if your application is not in "In Process" status.

Mitali
Yes Dear Mitali and Ankit are right.... if you have enough points excluding your relative write to VO office.
Orther wise withdraw your application if less than 67 points.

Best of Luck