Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This is a refusal. How long have you been married? How long were you together before marriage? Did you live together after marriage? What type of ceremony? What do you have jointly - bank accounts, properties, loans etc.
No, thats a PFL. We are yet to see the refusal and my concern is 5 years ban.

@Perlin220 : Remember this, if you get a PFL, do not wait and get a lawyer or RCIC. Also, if you have somewhat unusual case which involves explaination, Go to a lawyer or RCIC. Doing it yourself is hard.

Now, from this PFL it seems they asked for a number of proof of your marriage. Proof of genuine relationship. Did you and your spouse have bank accounts together? Thats one proof. Did you go to honeymoon together? Thats another. Tickets + Hotel Booking that makes a proof. Do you have pictures together before and after marriage? More proof. Wedding pics? More proof! See the pattern?

Skype will not cut it here.

Now please post your refusal letter if any. Lets see if they have blockd you for 5 years.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 200(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-200.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii). • On a past visit to Canada you did not comply with all conditions outlined in R183 of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-183.html) or written on your previous Canadian Immigration document.To get help with understanding your temporary resident application refusal and what you can do next, visit: https://www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application. Next Steps: • If you decide to apply again, know that: ○ your new application will be assessed on its own merits, ○ you must resubmit a new application and all relevant supporting documents and pay a new temporary resident application fee, and ○ your new application may be refused unless it is supported by new or different information that would satisfy the officer that you meet all application requirements. For additional information on next steps and legal references, you can visit: • • • Our online Help Centre https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1485 The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/ The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca
Did you overstay in Canada at one time? What is your spouse’s NOC/job? You need to submit a new application with new information.

AmandeepBrar

Jul 11, 2021
Hi,
Please update regarding decision on your application, if possible.

This refers to your application for temporary residence in Canada. I have reviewed your application for an open work permit under the International Mobility Program R205(c)(ii) and the documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. While a marriage certificate has been provided as part of your work permit application, we lack sufficient details that would allow us to finalize your application. I thus have concerns regarding whether you meet the definition of a spouse or common-law partner with respect to R(4) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, which is copied below for your reference. 4 (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine. I have reviewed your application and the document submitted do not satisfy me that your marriage with your inviter is genuine. Before a decision is made in your application, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the concern(s) listed below and provide any observation or explanation in writing. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if the new information forwarded by you is not satisfactory, a decision will be made based on the information in your application. Specifically, I have the following concerns: • No or limited evidence that you and your inviter met each other prior to your marriage • Marriage occurred after your inviter obtained a Canadian [work or study permit] • No evidence of key ceremonies of marriage.No or limited evidence of pre-marriage ceremonies • No declaration of the spouse on civil and financial documents issued after marriage other than the marriage certificate. • No evidence of visit after your inviter’s departure to Canada. • No or limited evidence of communication after your inviter’s departure to Canada. • No or limited evidence of relationship with your inviter before marriage. • No or limited evidence of cohabitation/time spent together after marriage. Please note: All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the information/document requested. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond. You will have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns. You must use your IRCC secure account to send us the requested documents. If you submitted your application via paper, please link your paper application to your online account so that you can upload your documents directly to your file. Documents and information submitted in any other mode or format will not be accepted. For more information, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be rendered in your application based on the information before us. Sincerely, Migration Section High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India