+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
My Sowp got rejected and I have ten year visitor visa soon after it got rejected I received a letter stating that my visitor visa is deactive now and another request letter that they need bank statements passport pages pls reply if someone knows. Pls help urgently

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My Sowp got rejected and I have ten year visitor visa soon after it got rejected I received a letter stating that my visitor visa is deactive now and another request letter that they need bank statements passport pages pls reply if someone knows. Pls help urgently
You need to provide way more information.

Did you receive a PFL or something like that for the SOWP?

What exactly did the SOWP rejection letter say. Copy and paste the full text here.

What exactly did the letter say that stted your visitor visa is deactivated. Copy and paste the full text here.

It almost sounds like you've been issued a 5 year misrepresentation ban and that's why both the SOWP was refused and your TRV was canceled.

Anyway, impossible to answer your question without a lot more detailed information.

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
Yes I received a PFL but it dint have a 5 year ban one and I’m so sorry I’m unable to post the text here. The rejection letter said that he’s not satisfied that I’ll leave canada and something about spouse employment and in that down next steps it was written if you wish to apply again steps. I hope this much info was okay bcoz unable to post the text here

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
The email I received for visitor was that your visa is deactivated and adverse information has been provided that your circumstances have changed or you may not be eligible for visa and there was a request letter too that they want my passport pages email bank statements etc

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Yes I received a PFL but it dint have a 5 year ban one and I’m so sorry I’m unable to post the text here. The rejection letter said that he’s not satisfied that I’ll leave canada and something about spouse employment and in that down next steps it was written if you wish to apply again steps. I hope this much info was okay bcoz unable to post the text here
It's hard to tell without the actual text. What is in the PFL? Was there any misrepresentation found in your application? Did you miss any letter after the PFL response to indicate a ban?

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
It's hard to tell without the actual text. What is in the PFL? Was there any misrepresentation found in your application? Did you miss any letter after the PFL response to indicate a ban?
No it wasn’t misrepresentation he had concerns regarding our communications and I provided a document with Skype screenshots and there after received all this

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
This refers to your application for temporary residence in Canada. I have reviewed your application for an open work permit under the International Mobility Program R205(c)(ii) and the documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. While a marriage certificate has been provided as part of your work permit application, we lack sufficient details that would allow us to finalize your application. I thus have concerns regarding whether you meet the definition of a spouse or common-law partner with respect to R(4) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, which is copied below for your reference. 4 (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine. I have reviewed your application and the document submitted do not satisfy me that your marriage with your inviter is genuine. Before a decision is made in your application, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the concern(s) listed below and provide any observation or explanation in writing. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if the new information forwarded by you is not satisfactory, a decision will be made based on the information in your application. Specifically, I have the following concerns: • No or limited evidence that you and your inviter met each other prior to your marriage • Marriage occurred after your inviter obtained a Canadian [work or study permit] • No evidence of key ceremonies of marriage.No or limited evidence of pre-marriage ceremonies • No declaration of the spouse on civil and financial documents issued after marriage other than the marriage certificate. • No evidence of visit after your inviter’s departure to Canada. • No or limited evidence of communication after your inviter’s departure to Canada. • No or limited evidence of relationship with your inviter before marriage. • No or limited evidence of cohabitation/time spent together after marriage. Please note: All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the information/document requested. I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond. You will have 15 days from the date of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns. You must use your IRCC secure account to send us the requested documents. If you submitted your application via paper, please link your paper application to your online account so that you can upload your documents directly to your file. Documents and information submitted in any other mode or format will not be accepted. For more information, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1310&top=23. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be rendered in your application based on the information before us. Sincerely, Migration Section High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is for PFL I received
This is a refusal. How long have you been married? How long were you together before marriage? Did you live together after marriage? What type of ceremony? What do you have jointly - bank accounts, properties, loans etc.

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
I’ve been married for four years now and due to unavoidable circumstances wasnt able to go to canada we lived for only 3 or 4 months but we were living together before marriage also and no we had simple wedding bcoz my in laws couldn’t attend

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’ve been married for four years now and due to unavoidable circumstances wasnt able to go to canada we lived for only 3 or 4 months but we were living together before marriage also and no we had simple wedding bcoz my in laws couldn’t attend
So the issue is that you got married and have yet to really live together after marriage. You need to show all the things you have under joint ownership for the period of your marriage - properties, investments, insurance policies, loans, credit cards etc.

Perlin220

Aug 26, 2022
But clearly I don’t have anything bcoz I had to return to India due to some circumstances so what should I do now ? As I can’t go on visitor too I’ll post the request letter too wait

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But clearly I don’t have anything bcoz I had to return to India due to some circumstances so what should I do now ? As I can’t go on visitor too I’ll post the request letter too wait
You need proof that your marriage is genuine. Just because you returned to India years ago didn’t mean you couldn’t have established legal/financial proof of the marriage. You could have opened joint bank accounts, named her in your will etc.

The letter states the concerns and what needs to be addressed and submitted to prove that your marriage is genuine. You can write and explain but given the explanation in the letter of what they want submitted then not sure your SOWP will be approved. When does her PGWP expire?

Reactions: YVR123