+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help

Discussion in 'Education' started by Renuraman, Jun 6, 2018.

  1. I have done my graduation part 1 from Punjab university and part 2 and 3 from university of jammu. My father was central govt employee. After my graduation 1st year he got transferred. It's been more than 20 days I have applied for transcripts in university of jammu. They don't have my record of 1st year, even I have submitted all my 3 years marksheets. No one is ready to take the responsibility. Pls suggest how can i get my transcripts . I have even lost my migration certificate.
  2. So, are you in Canada?
  3. What is the wes process from jammu University pls

Share This Page