+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls help us..we need some advise

joannasuba

May 1, 2016
hi.we need some advise. ??? ???.me and my husband apply for express entry last august 2015..we already passed all the requirements like WES(ECA) and Ielts..and we already have our EE Profile..we only have 358points, but the latest draw was 468points..we asked our agency if theres any thing we can do to increase our points..we are worried because our application will expire on august 2016..our agency said that we need employer to help us..how can we do that?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
joannasuba said:
hi.we need some advise. ??? ???.me and my husband apply for express entry last august 2015..we already passed all the requirements like WES(ECA) and Ielts..and we already have our EE Profile..we only have 358points, but the latest draw was 468points..we asked our agency if theres any thing we can do to increase our points..we are worried because our application will expire on august 2016..our agency said that we need employer to help us..how can we do that?
What were your IELTS scores? You should retake the test, and see if you can score an 8 or higher in all bands. IELTS scores can greatly maximize your total possible CRS.
How much working experience do you have? What is your highest education credential? Maybe attempt to make another profile by switching the primary applicant on it (i.e. if you were the primary applicant on this profile, maybe make your husband the primary applicant on your next one, and see if that changes the scores you get).

Try all of this. But definitely retake the IELTS, and aim for a higher score.

On a related note, I would ditch the agency- they are almost never any help, and they are a money sink. Any function that they could perform can and will be performed by this forum better, and for free.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
joannasuba said:
we are worried because our application will expire on august 2016..
It's free and simple to create a new EE application, you have to be more worried about the validity of your IELTS and ECA.

joannasuba

May 1, 2016
Re: pls help us..we need some advice

my husband has a band score of 7.5..he currently work as an electrical engineer here in philippines..with 7yrs experience..and i am a dialysis nurse here with 6 yrs experice..

joannasuba

May 1, 2016
my husband has a band score of 7.5..he currently work as an electrical engineer here in philippines..with 7yrs experience..and i am a dialysis nurse here with 6 yrs experice..

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
please post your and ur husbands individual ielts scores.