+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls Help Medical problem, Over age

ayuda103

Feb 2, 2015
my mom received a letter from the embassy Dec. 21 2014 to pass the requirements including the medical exam, so i went to manila to take the medical exam january 14, 2015, all the examination was finished january 28 of this year, but i was positive in "Tuberculosis" TB, then the hospital told me to undergo 6months of medication, they gave me 2 choices 1st was to undergo medication and go to the hospital every day just to take the medicine and some exams and they told me "that they will up to date the results of my medication to the embassy" the 2nd choice was to undergo medication to any other hospital but still i need to go for a monthly check up to them and they also told me that "if i will undergo medication to other hospital the update that they will send to the embassy is REFUSED".The problem here is iam still studying coz iam over age i must go to school, and school days is still on going to our country. and the hospital is that i went for the medication is 12hours from our place.

my questions are
what should we do should i choose the 1st or the 2nd?
can i change the hospital for the second medical?