+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls help me seniors

Taiwo555

Aug 11, 2013
I applied for study permit without paying SCH fees. will I be refused visa but I submitted 3bank statements from family members. I have now paid my fees just recent but it was not submitted

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
by SCH you mean school? paying at least one semester fees makes the case stronger. you should have attached fee receipt from the college with your application as a proof. I don't know if showing your family's bank statements work. You could get it notarized that your mother / father are all ready to help you with finances. Even if you get a refusal, you can try for January session but don't repeat the mistakes. Best of luck though! Don't lose your hope just yet

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
I think you shouldn't have applied in haste. You must have paid atleast some portion of the fees (Say 1 semester or 1 year) and submitted the receipt of payment.

Now its better to wait and see what happens.

princekmasih

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
LANDED..........
29-12-2017
Taiwo555 said:
I applied for study permit without paying SCH fees. will I be refused visa but I submitted 3bank statements from family members. I have now paid my fees just recent but it was not submitted
Go to vfs... Tell them you want to submit additional documents... Take the receipt of your application with you... Don't worry...!