+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls help for NOC

gljads

Sep 11, 2019
hello, will be applying owp (inland) under my wife's PGWP.
seeking info regarding who has experienced thru this kind. my wife has a job title as medical office assistant NOC 1414, it falls on NOC c, but her duties and responsibilities covers also most of the job tittle medical administrative assisant 1243 which is B than the first job tittle. would they consider it as an inclusion to the NOC 1243 as stated in their update in NOC. her education also was masters in admin sci.

thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but personally I cannot see how 1414 and 1243 have any connection at all.

NOC 1414 receptionist reads as though is just somebody who greets somebody on entry to a building or takes calls for appointments.

NOC 1243 is more a professional behind the scenes role in a medical practice so is upto you to state her duties match which NOC code in a convincing way. Having said that of course this role could also be front of house but resposnsibilities would be greater than a receptionist role.

umairhaq

Apr 10, 2018
hello, will be applying owp (inland) under my wife's PGWP.
seeking info regarding who has experienced thru this kind. my wife has a job title as medical office assistant NOC 1414, it falls on NOC c, but her duties and responsibilities covers also most of the job tittle medical administrative assisant 1243 which is B than the first job tittle. would they consider it as an inclusion to the NOC 1243 as stated in their update in NOC. her education also was masters in admin sci.

thank you
Hi,

My concern is that NOC 1243 is in demand or not?

I haven't seen anyone received ITA in 1243.

Please comment.