+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help! Can I apply for regular TRV if supervisa app not approved?

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
I was planning on applying for the regular tourist visa If the supervisa don’t go through? Been hearing a lot of denied applications and I am actually losing hope with the supervisa. Thank you

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You must demonstrate very strong ties to your home country and sufficient finances to afford the trip. The level of review is higher for TRVs than supervisas due to the policy intent of the programs.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Really? How higher? Thank you
i would agree, supervisa in my opinion is easier to get than a trv because some of the burden shifts to the child in Canada as they must show they meet minimum income requirements. On top of that up front medical insurance is mandatory. A trv visit is relatively shorter term so they can expect much stronger ties, for a supervisa intital entry can be for two years, how strong ties can they expect when at the same time offer two years entry? Therefore if supervisa gets rejected its likely trv will be too, unless ofcourse supervisa is rejected based on non compliance like medical, insurance, income requirement.

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
i would agree, supervisa in my opinion is easier to get than a trv because some of the burden shifts to the child in Canada as they must show they meet minimum income requirements. On top of that up front medical insurance is mandatory. A trv visit is relatively shorter term so they can expect much stronger ties, for a supervisa intital entry can be for two years, how strong ties can they expect when at the same time offer two years entry? Therefore if supervisa gets rejected its likely trv will be too, unless ofcourse supervisa is rejected based on non compliance like medical, insurance, income requirement.
the thing is we already have a trv but it’s expiring soon because they based the expiration to the passport. Supervisa is taking too long and we’re not confident we’ll be approved, so we’re looking to apply for the trv.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
the thing is we already have a trv but it’s expiring soon because they based the expiration to the passport. Supervisa is taking too long and we’re not confident we’ll be approved, so we’re looking to apply for the trv.
Super visa usually takes 1-2 months for the complete process. If you have TRV for more than 6 months, then go for Super Visa. If it is less than 2 months, get it extended as it is highly likely that you applied for TRV, travelled and came back to home country.

One of my friends applied for super visa and he got it with in 2 months and his family is traveling next month.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Super visa usually takes 1-2 months for the complete process. If you have TRV for more than 6 months, then go for Super Visa. If it is less than 2 months, get it extended as it is highly likely that you applied for TRV, travelled and came back to home country.

One of my friends applied for super visa and he got it with in 2 months and his family is traveling next month.
Hello, is NOA compulsory to get Supervisa approval? Did you see any case where Supervisa got approved without any NOA? thanks