+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls help advice needed

Johnson1200

Aug 12, 2019
I sponsored my husband last year December. File transferred to local office in June for further assessment. We moved into our new apartment in July and notified them with our new address and had since been updated. My question is can we proactively send them our new lease and more evidence of our relationship to the local office before they are requested or should we just wait? Thx in advance.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I sponsored my husband last year December. File transferred to local office in June for further assessment. We moved into our new apartment in July and notified them with our new address and had since been updated. My question is can we proactively send them our new lease and more evidence of our relationship to the local office before they are requested or should we just wait? Thx in advance.
Yes, you can but No, you don't need to. If IRCC wants more evidence, you can then send at that time.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Don't send anything unless actually requested.