+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls get my point clear..m confused

neeru jhite

Oct 10, 2014
Hello sir/mam..

I have done b.tech (computer science)in april 2013.aftr getting my degree and certificates ..i cleared IELTS in jan. 2014..n got 6.5bands overall.each no less than 6...after that i hv done C,C++,LINUX..for 6mnths..from an institute.. nw i got offer letter frm centennial college..in computer system technology( networking).....

Q:Are these languages acceptable for my nxt course for wt i got offer letter??????????? What are the chances to get visa?

Canadian fan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
neeru jhite said:
Hello sir/mam..

I have done b.tech (computer science)in april 2013.aftr getting my degree and certificates ..i cleared IELTS in jan. 2014..n got 6.5bands overall.each no less than 6...after that i hv done C,C++,LINUX..for 6mnths..from an institute.. nw i got offer letter frm centennial college..in computer system technology( networking).....

Q:Are these languages acceptable for my nxt course for wt i got offer letter??????????? What are the chances to get visa?
You should mention the courses and say that to utilize the available time and gain skills u did all these courses. However u should focus on ur interest in Networking in the SOP.

neeru jhite

Oct 10, 2014
Ohk..even C ..C++..LINUX also related to networking.. wn i wl write all these things in making the S.O.P..dn wl it be okay????however i have done basics of these 3 languages in my b.tech..will high comission of canada have objection on this or not??????

godizgreat

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dude mention in ur sop stating the time u spent in learning languages which are a part of ur course and explain briefly how they are useful for ur course in ur sop .. that enough to cover ur gap .. u will get visa state them properly to cover ur gap after studies