+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls confirmation once this real or fake process

Oct 10, 2020
Dear mr RAM

Greetings from Canada!

We are delighted to inform you that we have selected you as a Packaging Supervisor in our reputed estate. This decision has been taken after looking at your past education and experience. You will be solely required to manage the inventory of blueberries in the warehouse and stores.

You will be working for 2 years contract as a temporary foreign worker, which can be renewed depending on your adroit performance. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in Canada.

- Your basic salary will be CAD 4000 per month (after tax deductions)

- You will be working 45 hours and 5 days in a week

A) A sharing accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) An official car (Pickup & Drop)

To proceed further regarding the visa process, i will appreciate if you can contact your immigration lawyer or company to complete the visa documentation. After the confirmation from your immigration lawyer we will forward the required invitation to work documents.

We also need a medical certificate issued by a paneled physician stating that you are physically fit to work in Canada.

In case of any issue or query, feel free to contact me over the email.

Looking forward for your positive reply

Warm Regards

Albert Ventor (HR Manager & Coordinator of work passes)

+1 (506) 265-4851 / inquire@msfarmscanada.com

M&S Wild Blueberry Farms Ltd.

www.msfarmscanada.com

[26/09, 4:29 AM] RBRAJU @ INDIA: Dear Concern,

Kindly seek guidance of your migration agent for further procedures and documentation. we will send invitation to work documents after getting confirmation from your migration agent.

Warm Regards

MS Farms
[30/09, 8:12 AM] RBRAJU @ INDIA: Kindly seek guidance of your migration agency for visa procedures, all expense for visa and your air fares will be taken care by us. and invitation to work documents will be sent to you after getting confirmation from your migration agency.
[05/10, 7:27 PM] RBRAJU @ INDIA: Dear Applicant,

We have received the final acceptance and confirmation from your migration agency and we will soon send your invitation to work documents.

Warm Regards

MS Farms

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dear All

Can you see the post and reply accordingly
1. It's fake. No Canadian employer writes like that. "reputed estate " "adroit performance "

No employer will offer accommodation, unless it is a person recruited for farm work, which doesn't pay over $50K per year.

Oct 10, 2020
Hi

1. It's fake. No Canadian employer writes like that. "reputed estate " "adroit performance "

No employer will offer accommodation, unless it is a person recruited for farm work, which doesn't pay over $50K per year.
Sir tq very much ur guidelines. I want company details and company still working in Canada or company is fake ple enquiries . Ur from Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sir tq very much ur guidelines. I want company details and company still working in Canada or company is fake ple enquiries . Ur from Canada?
This job offer is a scam. The web site is fake and the company doesn't exist.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
Dear mr RAM

Greetings from Canada!

We are delighted to inform you that we have selected you as a Packaging Supervisor in our reputed estate. This decision has been taken after looking at your past education and experience. You will be solely required to manage the inventory of blueberries in the warehouse and stores.

You will be working for 2 years contract as a temporary foreign worker, which can be renewed depending on your adroit performance. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in Canada.

- Your basic salary will be CAD 4000 per month (after tax deductions)

- You will be working 45 hours and 5 days in a week

To proceed further regarding the visa process, i will appreciate if you can contact your immigration lawyer or company to complete the visa documentation. After the confirmation from your immigration lawyer we will forward the required invitation to work documents.

We also need a medical certificate issued by a paneled physician stating that you are physically fit to work in Canada.

In case of any issue or query, feel free to contact me over the email.

Looking forward for your positive reply

Warm Regards

Albert Ventor (HR Manager & Coordinator of work passes)

+1 (506) 265-4851 / inquire@msfarmscanada.com

M&S Wild Blueberry Farms Ltd.

www.msfarmscanada.com

[26/09, 4:29 AM] RBRAJU @ INDIA: Dear Concern,

Kindly seek guidance of your migration agent for further procedures and documentation. we will send invitation to work documents after getting confirmation from your migration agent.

Warm Regards

MS Farms
[30/09, 8:12 AM] RBRAJU @ INDIA: Kindly seek guidance of your migration agency for visa procedures, all expense for visa and your air fares will be taken care by us. and invitation to work documents will be sent to you after getting confirmation from your migration agency.
[05/10, 7:27 PM] RBRAJU @ INDIA: Dear Applicant,

We have received the final acceptance and confirmation from your migration agency and we will soon send your invitation to work documents.

Warm Regards

MS Farms
Hi,
I got the same e-mail and the same consultancy I'm also been contact with. They asked me to pay 3500/- INR to get registered with them. Once the registration is completed. They will release the offer letter it seems... How come one will get selected without any interview.
It's same with you as well...? If Yes, it's not trustable.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi,
I got the same e-mail and the same consultancy I'm also been contact with. They asked me to pay 3500/- INR to get registered with them. Once the registration is completed. They will release the offer letter it seems... How come one will get selected without any interview.
1. Because it is a scam. You send them the money, they pocket it, and send you a useless letter.

Oct 10, 2020
Hi,
Dear ms2Canada ,
This is my email I'd: rbraju.abhinandana@gmail.com
Ur received the offer letter M& a farms pls forword the mail.i waiting for u reply. Where r u now. I'm from india.

Arjun Jaiswal

Jul 20, 2021
I got the same mail, and even they send me an offer letter too without any interview, and after that they started asking me money for some insurance purpose. But I didn’t had trust on them and I denied to pay…