+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pleseeeee help urgent please......................

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi alll
i need to extent my child visitor permit on line, i have CIC account. my child is only 3 year old, cant make cic acconut for her.
so how can i apply for her through my account pls
how much money need to show as a proof of finace
her visitor record expire on may 30
i have open work permit till 2015
wife got study permit till 2015
[/quote]

Pro_Public

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
I don't know how come you have a separate visitor visa for your minor kid. Usually the kid is listed either with Mother or Father's Work Permit.
You apply on behalf of your child as the guardian, enter your child's information but sign the form for your child use your name. Attach birth certificate copy to show you are guardian of child.
If you have difficulty doing it online, use paper application. Otherwise, call CIC call centre and ask for help.

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you very much mate,
how much money need to show as a financial proof please

Pro_Public

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
If both you and your spouse working, not much worry when you attach copy of your work contract showing your salary per year. If your spouse is not working, means, did not have off-campus work permit (fulltime students can work on campus without work permit), then your sole salary will be needed to cover her tuition, living expenses and you and your kid expenses. That adds up a bit higher. If you have a job 30k-40k, then should be ok. If you have extra savings in bank, good to print a copy and show it in addition to your working income proof.

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello
do you know how to add my child to cic account. there is some procedure for it.
today i called ti cic but not get good anser
they send just information alredy in web site
thanks