+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please which is better for study permit: paper application or online?

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Sorry for not being able to respond to the requests. I was very busy the last few days as i was arranging everything for my travel. For those who have requested a sample, kindly check your email. I have sent a copy of the documents each of you have requested. Hope it helps out :)

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Sorry for not being able to respond to the requests. I was very busy the last few days as i was arranging everything for my travel. For those who have requested a sample, kindly check your email. I have sent a copy of the documents each of you have requested. Hope it helps out :)
Received, thanks a lot. God bless you.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks. Got it

broforb

Apr 21, 2018
Paper based is better than online if your documentation was well. Online confuses alot of people. For example i applied paper based Application. The checklist asked me to provide my school transcripts and IELTS grades. However my friend who applied online didn't get such an option and was rejected because of not providing transcripts. What i am saying is apply paper based and seek the advice of an expert and find out what all documents are essential. For example for my paper application i sent:-

Application for study permit form
Family information form
Background declaration form
A copy of the bio page of the passport
My residence permit copy (i didnt apply from my home country)
My IGCSE, Alevel and IELTs results
Fathers bank statement, letter from his stating he will sponsor me and his employment letter
Fixed deposit (not necessary i just gave to make my application strong)
And lastly the SOP (This letter should state what your education history is. And then what ur aim is. And why u chose canada and how ur course will help u achieve ur aim and then stating that u have no intention of staying in canada aftee ur education is over)

Have these documents printed and submit them through a VAC and just link the application online.

Got my visa in 30 days

thanks for this first hand information.
congrats, 30days is so good.
did you apply from Nigeria?
I've gotten admission but yet to app;y for visa.
I'm still raising the required fund to print my bank statement.
please, hope there is no problem with lump(like 5million naira) deposit into the account?
concerning the sop, can i add letter from my employer mandating me to go for a foreign training as well?

Areej girl

May 13, 2018
The process was actually slow. I am Bangladeshi but applied from Jeddah VFS and my file was processed in Riyadh canadian embassy.
The processing time here was 3 weeks but it took 30 days. The time to transfer from Jeddah to Riyadh was 1 day only.
Did you get the visa from Riyadh embassy
I applied and I get refusal
Please I need your help
I will reapply again from saudi arabia

Areej girl

May 13, 2018
Please send me SOP very necessary because one of my refusal is pur

Grace_Tiozon

Nov 7, 2018
Hi would you send me a copy of your SOP too please? Thank you.

Grace_Tiozon

Nov 7, 2018
Hi would you send me a copy of your SOP too please? Thank you.
Please send me copy of your SOP too my email is tiozongrace@gmail.com. Thanks.

En91

Dec 8, 2018
The process was actually slow. I am Bangladeshi but applied from Jeddah VFS and my file was processed in Riyadh canadian embassy.
The processing time here was 3 weeks but it took 30 days. The time to transfer from Jeddah to Riyadh was 1 day only.
Please I am an expat in Riyadh and I want to apply for Canada study visa but I need help with some documentation. Please i would really appreciate if you can help me. My email address is tegagreeny@hotmail.com. Just send a message so I can talk to you there . Thanks