+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Verify my List and Advise soon

KSA99

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Hi PMM/TJob and Seniors,

I need you guys help. As some forum friends replied and they said that I dont need to declare funds at landing time which we will bring later. If I dont declare my funds at landing time, at later do I need to pay any Tax etc? Same thing with jewlery which will bring later.

I would like to mention list of documents which I have prepared for landing, please confirm and advise for any correction, mind it that we will land and stay there only 3-4 weeks and comeback, later we will go there permanently:

1. I filled B4A forms for all our household items which we want to bring in canada later.
2. I filled B4 form for jewlery which my wife and daughters would wear at landing time.
3. I have documentary prove of funds which we want to transafer to canada later (no form filled).

Please reply me soon because we have to land there in couple of days.

Regard.

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Dear,

from where did u got the form b4 and b4a

KSA99 said:
Hi PMM/TJob and Seniors,

I need you guys help. As some forum friends replied and they said that I dont need to declare funds at landing time which we will bring later. If I dont declare my funds at landing time, at later do I need to pay any Tax etc? Same thing with jewlery which will bring later.

I would like to mention list of documents which I have prepared for landing, please confirm and advise for any correction, mind it that we will land and stay there only 3-4 weeks and comeback, later we will go there permanently:

1. I filled B4A forms for all our household items which we want to bring in canada later.
2. I filled B4 form for jewlery which my wife and daughters would wear at landing time.
3. I have documentary prove of funds which we want to transafer to canada later (no form filled).

Regard.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

KSA99 said:
Hi PMM/TJob and Seniors,

Regard.
Thats fine, just ensure that expensive items (electronics etc) on the to follow list, are listed by their serial no.

PMM