Please upload the answer key of 1 Dec exam

ashki008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Group one is false because- Advance booking for group is required they cannot visit anytime
Read more specifically any "time" of the "day" so time is what you have to relate your question too but you may be right as it makes me feel the same! Fingers crossed mate!

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Regarding country. What they tild about india. I thoughtvthey visited egypt in may and were back in india. Which i tought they were indians

ashki008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Regarding the Listening MCQ

B - problem solving ?
C - No need to take notes at all ?
A - publish an article soon ??

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
If they were indians.Then the last country visited is egypt right. Iam confused about there native country. I didnt heard about their native country. Initially they were going to dubai. But i didnt heard where they are from

Rina Arora

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
If they were indians.Then the last country visited is egypt right. Iam confused about there native country. I didnt heard about their native country. Initially they were going to dubai. But i didnt heard where they are from
They never talked about their native country

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Reading 1-7

Allowed to take pictures for personal and non-commercial - True
Group can visit at any time of the day - Not Given
There are toilets on two floors - True
Bags can be taken while in museum - True (there are exceptions) and does not say visitors cannot carry bags at all.
Cafe closes at 4 PM - False (This was tricky - as it referred to the opening and closing time of the museum - which says closes at 5.pm)
True - (I am not sure about the question but this is the order the answers came in)
Adults have to pay $5 as entry fee - False (This is a donation and optional)
Ques 1 mentioned taking videos also and passage clearly says still photography is permitted so ans is FALSE