+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please suggest !!

Aparna13

Nov 19, 2017
I am a graduate (Bachelor of Commerce B.Com) with 2 years and 2 months of work experience in the field of finance. My eligibility score is 73 and CRS points are 419 (as per the free evaluation asessment form)

My brother is settled in Alberta and I believe there are no PNPs for Alberta but only AINP where you need offer letters from an employer. So how should I proceed with my process?

Amrik Bhullar

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
12 May 2017
AOR Received.
25 July 2017
I am a graduate (Bachelor of Commerce B.Com) with 2 years and 2 months of work experience in the field of finance. My eligibility score is 73 and CRS points are 419 (as per the free evaluation asessment form)

My brother is settled in Alberta and I believe there are no PNPs for Alberta but only AINP where you need offer letters from an employer. So how should I proceed with my process?
PNP means provincial nominee program and AINP means Alberta nominee program its same process of applying paper based PR. Express entry is different process than this. Express entry is faster than paper based. It’s gonna take you atleast 2.5 years to get your Alberta nominee and then paper based PR done.
I suggest you to go for express entry . You can improve your scores my writing IELTS exam getting good score

Aparna13

Nov 19, 2017
PNP means provincial nominee program and AINP means Alberta nominee program its same process of applying paper based PR. Express entry is different process than this. Express entry is faster than paper based. It’s gonna take you atleast 2.5 years to get your Alberta nominee and then paper based PR done.
I suggest you to go for express entry . You can improve your scores my writing IELTS exam getting good score
Okay. Thanks