+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please suggest

Gurmeetbagga

Oct 25, 2017
Given all doccuments to my travel agent on 9th oct and he said due to some error he submitted online application on 20th oct.
When i asked for tracking number he given me application number
Vxxxxxxxxxx
How can i check my visa application status by my application number ?
I am also not confirm that the application number he given me is mine or dummy because he not responding me now.
Please suggest how can i check that my visa application submitted or not

Gurmeetbagga

Oct 25, 2017
Given all doccuments to my travel agent on 9th oct and he said due to some error he submitted online application on 20th oct.
When i asked for tracking number he given me application number
Vxxxxxxxxxx
How can i check my visa application status by my application number ?
I am also not confirm that the application number he given me is mine or dummy because he not responding me now.
Please suggest how can i check that my visa application submitted or not
And also please tell me that when we apply online trv then do we recive application number starting with letter V ?

TEOLO29

Dec 4, 2016
You dont have any option to check in your own because it was applied online by an agent and his email was registered in cic account. Only the agent can check the status about your application. You should have done it in your own since online is very easy to do and if u cant do it, you apply directly in your country thru VFS global and you can track your application since this is paper application.

Anyhow, I think u just have to wait from him. How much did u pay to ur agent? if you apply online, u will just pay CAD100. if u wanna make sure, better to get your docs and apply in your own online.

I applied last sep27,2017 stil waiting for updates and yes application# for me I see starts with letter V..

Gurmeetbagga

Oct 25, 2017
Agent is my relative and he taken around 10k for this including visa fees. And also plz suggest that i have good travel history i visited newzeland last year.. thailand many times and dubai. I mentioned the dates of my travel is 22nd nov. If visa gets late

TEOLO29

Dec 4, 2016
You just have to wait since it may take longer even 2-3mos processing time. If i were you, ask the email address (log in & password in cic) from your agent and from there u can check the status. He is applying in your behalf and u cant check the online status in cic.. You can check there also what are the documents he submitted online.