+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please suggest me the colleges whoes application are free .

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Dear Friends

Please guide me which are the colleges for diploma courses business management can be applied online for free they dont charge any aplication fees .

REgards

Deepak Thawani

Blessedhn

Nov 8, 2014
All colleges and universities in canada charge application fees . Only Centennial college in Ontario doesnot charge application fees.

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
I haven't really come across any such college in Canada , that lets you do the application process online for free.

However , in case you apply through a registered agent , you definitely get the offer letter without paying any application fee.

Such offer letters are called SPOT Offer Letters!

PS : I am not recommending you to apply through agent , but telling you how you can get the offer letter for free!

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Guys

Thanks

But how i will come to know who are the agents.

Kindly guide me as i m not getting any acceptance letter from any where due to the gap of 11 years after 12th commerce but i have been working this 11 years in aborad and i have provided certificate also

REgards

DeepakThawani

Luvsin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Punjab
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/14
http://www.kananinternational.com/student-visa-sv-canada-spp.aspx

follow this link, they have details of application fee of every college in Canada.

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
Luvsin said:
http://www.kananinternational.com/student-visa-sv-canada-spp.aspx

follow this link, they have details of application fee of every college in Canada.
I am guessing person has to be their client to receive the fees waiver ? 8) 8) 8)

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
yes u r right ..

But the better way is that the colleges who has the agent in india contact them better way .

They wil let u know whether eligible or not .. than we can proceed

Please provide if anyone have agent list .

REgards

Deepak Thawani

priyahyd

Nov 18, 2014
i have attended many seminars, these consultants show an application fee waiver but ask for their consulting fee. No one offers for free. So, don't be fooled by agents.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Thanks for your kind reply

To be frank i have applied in one college in toronto the agent of that college in india he gave me free voucher number and he promised me togive me acceptance letter with in today .. yesterday only applied .. if it happens i will inform the same .. he didnt charge me single penny .

Its really a wow factor for me and really amazing ..

Now after this i have very short time to arrange all now second big hurdle will be the visa.. please advise how much balance should be shown as a yearly income for the safer side .

regards

Deepak

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
napnusion said:
I haven't really come across any such college in Canada , that lets you do the application process online for free.

However , in case you apply through a registered agent , you definitely get the offer letter without paying any application fee.

Such offer letters are called SPOT Offer Letters!

PS : I am not recommending you to apply through agent , but telling you how you can get the offer letter for free!
Dude whether u apply on spot or prior or later There is no application fees for Centennial College and also Lambton college waives application fees .
In fact their representatives in india do make call to candidate to confirm that they have not paid any money to the consultant .

generally community colleges and colleges under SPP CAtegory waive off appplication fees

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
again there is no free voucher or any thing thats all non snese ,
My application was processed by kanan in centennial i was not charged , a freind of mine did everthing on his own and applied in College online directly even he got offer for free

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
priyahyd said:
Thats information to me. Thanks. Any colleges in Vancouver with application fee waiver.
I know about GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE. Its Indian representative usually get a fees waiver without any other fees.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
i appericiate feedback of all

Yes george brown college i applied yesterday he said as i m applying for jan i have very short time so ..

And he promised me for the tonight acceptance letter so waiting and will update once i get it .

Regards

Deepak Thawani .