+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please suggest any professional expert who writes SOP and LOE

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Please contact Caips for writing sop. This is the number +91 9724274612
Thnxx bumbleee... I have dropped an email to them.. Lets see what they revert...

Actually, the issue is, I have previously got study visa refusal for multiple times from Canada.. And I have been looking for someone professional expert who could write an effective SOP and Letter of explanation ... And could convince Visa officer...
do you have any other suggestions also?

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Thnxx bumbleee... I have dropped an email to them.. Lets see what they revert...

Actually, the issue is, I have previously got study visa refusal for multiple times from Canada.. And I have been looking for someone professional expert who could write an effective SOP and Letter of explanation ... And could convince Visa officer...
do you have any other suggestions also?

Please provide them with the previous visa refusal reasons and caips notes. They will write strong sop. How many times you got rejection and what was the reason ? I too got three time.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Please provide them with the previous visa refusal reasons and caips notes. They will write strong sop. How many times you got rejection and what was the reason ? I too got three time.
Same here bro. :( I got it on the grounds of insufficient funds and irrelevancy of chosen course...

Then who wrote your SOP?? And were you able to receive visa fourth time?
And bro how much would they charge to write my SOP?

Last edited:

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Same here bro. :( I got it on the grounds of insufficient funds and irrelevancy of chosen course...

Then who wrote your SOP?? And were you able to receive visa fourth time?
And bro how much would they charge to write my SOP?

They will charge nearly 2000 bro. I did not apply fourth time .

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
They will charge nearly 2000 bro. I did not apply fourth time .
Ohh .. Don't loose hope bro... If you have got strong documents then apply again... Trust on God..

And thnxx for confirming the price.. Bro.. Can I place my trust on this website. ? Would they surely write a convincing SOP and LOE?

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Ohh .. Don't loose hope bro... If you have got strong documents then apply again... Trust on God..

And thnxx for confirming the price.. Bro.. Can I place my trust on this website. ? Would they surely write a convincing SOP and LOE?
Yes bro but you have to explain them your scenario clearly.

jeffreyHeaven

Jul 14, 2016
Thank you for sharing the link but actually the issue is I have got visa refusal so I was thinking that someone expert or professional could write my letters as I am confused.....

do you know any expert who writes SOP and LOE?
I guess that guy who shared his SOP also provides professional SOP writing service. I used it for mine around year ago. Not sure he provides it now or not. You may check by yourself from Google Form in his article (http://unnitmetaliya.com/sop-sample/).