+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please step forward for test, it's time now!

aaa1892ca

Aug 10, 2020
People who are waiting for test started again, I hope you would make this happen. I have a feeling, if this would trend on twitter they have to take action.
Imagine a kid going to school, teaching staff , frontline workers they are important part of our family ! They take there step forward with precautions, why can't fed employees ???
Please guys make this trend on twitter
#Resume_Citizenship_Tests

Reactions: Dana.D and Wash an

devnill

Dec 5, 2015
People who are waiting for test started again, I hope you would make this happen. I have a feeling, if this would trend on twitter they have to take action.
Imagine a kid going to school, teaching staff , frontline workers they are important part of our family ! They take there step forward with precautions, why can't fed employees ???
Please guys make this trend on twitter
#Resume_Citizenship_Tests
Sorry to break the news but tweets won't make a difference. Emailing or otherwise contacting your local MP (bonus if they are a Liberal MP) is a better use of time. Until those in power feel like they will lose votes or those in opposition feel like they could win votes because of this issue, I don't think the needle will move forward. I do think tests will resume eventually in any case.

aaa1892ca

Aug 10, 2020
Sorry to break the news but tweets won't make a difference. Emailing or otherwise contacting your local MP (bonus if they are a Liberal MP) is a better use of time. Until those in power feel like they will lose votes or those in opposition feel like they could win votes because of this issue, I don't think the needle will move forward. I do think tests will resume eventually in any case.
What would it cost to try ? Your precious minute and some data with electric cost, would be greatly appreciated my friend !

aaa1892ca

Aug 10, 2020
We should be collective, in every aspect. I also wrote to my MP but I got specific copy past reply which I read every morning at cic website... I took it as insulting.
Only way left is twitter I believe

Dana.D

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
We all know that they will resume eventually! This is no news to anyone!
But eventually could be a year, 2 years, 3 years.... who knows

And it wouldn't hurt to try tweeting since that's all we can do at this point. MPs, just like IRCC employees, are still enjoying their long summer break while we pay their salaries in taxes so I highly doubt any of them would bother. Yet, we are also trying that as well.

Reactions: JHT and piotrqc

lulykibuly

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Cases are again going up and plans for another economy close looks like to happen soon....so not sure test will happen anytime soon...just my 2 cents

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
We all know that they will resume eventually! This is no news to anyone!
But eventually could be a year, 2 years, 3 years.... who knows

And it wouldn't hurt to try tweeting since that's all we can do at this point. MPs, just like IRCC employees, are still enjoying their long summer break while we pay their salaries in taxes so I highly doubt any of them would bother. Yet, we are also trying that as well.

I am nevertheless enthusiastic. If this hasstag gains visibility on twitter and social media (you can use a hasstag on facebook too, for example ... IRCC has an official page), it could be a good basis for the next steps: people for sittings, for example ... (Like what spousal sponsorsin waiting for permanent residence for their spouses already does ... They have also planned another day of simultaneous sittings in front of IRCC CIC offices in several cities, this Saturday.) ...

All that is done is better than passivity.

Dana.D

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

Fawny43

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
The limited services being offered as of September 21, 2020, include the following:

Citizenship:
  • Vancouver Expo will be reopening for limited citizenship-related services, including citizenship knowledge re-testing and citizenship hearings, for a select cohort of applicants, to test the flow and viability of client-facing services. IRCC will be scheduling appointments by email.

aaa1892ca

Aug 10, 2020
Remember guys we need everyone at #resume_citizenship_tests
Vancouver story seems like stunt to me...
I think by doing that they only showed there back on voices raised.

Reactions: AnnTaylor