+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please share your view..

RLaxmi

Feb 18, 2020
Due to this pandemic, I guess all type of Visa processing is delayed. I want to know if some one has applied a Work permit application on 15th Mar 2020, Status says it's under process but doesn't provide any timeline . How would I confirm an application processing time during this stage please!

Thanks
Laxmi

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
Due to this pandemic, I guess all type of Visa processing is delayed. I want to know if some one has applied a Work permit application on 15th Mar 2020, Status says it's under process but doesn't provide any timeline . How would I confirm an application processing time during this stage please!

Thanks
Laxmi
I think you just have to wait. I applied Feb 29 and I am still waiting. Maybe the optics are not so good allowing in temporary workers during periods of high unemployment. Also there was an article I saw about their process not being entirely digital which prevented ircc employees from doing a lot of work at home.

Reactions: RLaxmi

RLaxmi

Feb 18, 2020
I think you just have to wait. I applied Feb 29 and I am still waiting. Maybe the optics are not so good allowing in temporary workers during periods of high unemployment. Also there was an article I saw about their process not being entirely digital which prevented ircc employees from doing a lot of work at home.
Thank you very much Robkin.. Much appreciated for your response.

RLaxmi

Feb 18, 2020
Thank you very much Robkin.. Much appreciated for your response.
[/QUOTE
Hello Dear,

what's the status on your application ? Did you hear any update from IRCC on how much longer to wait please?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thanks
Laxmi
There's really nothing you can do but wait. It's very hard to guess how long processing may take. If your work permit is based on an LMIA, in some cases employers are being asked to advertise the job for another two weeks due to the current high unemployment rates due to COVID-19.

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
I applied August 2019 and still waiting.....

RLaxmi

Feb 18, 2020
There's really nothing you can do but wait. It's very hard to guess how long processing may take. If your work permit is based on an LMIA, in some cases employers are being asked to advertise the job for another two weeks due to the current high unemployment rates due to COVID-19.
Thanks for the earlier response. Did you hear any updates on the processing time please ?

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
Thanks for the earlier response. Did you hear any updates on the processing time please ?
Sorry it was still pending at the beginning of July. Instead I got it approved at the land border (I am a US citizen and normally only need a visitor record) entering Canada. Good wishes to you.