+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please share Case Hearing Experience

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Hello,

My hearing is scheduled in 2 weeks could you please share your experience so, I could prepared accordingly.

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
When did you submit your case , are you in Toronto ? When is your hearing date. I am also waiting for my hearing date . I submitted my case may 2019

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
It could be nice if anybody can help me with hearing I'm really paranoid plus I lost my all confidence when someone ask me about my story. what should I do ?

Jan 10, 2017
It could be nice if anybody can help me with hearing I'm really paranoid plus I lost my all confidence when someone ask me about my story. what should I do ?
Board member wants to know the truth and they will ask you a lots questions from your BOC. I would recommend you to read your BOC couple of times and memorize the dates. Criticize your case and try to find any weakness if it will be brought up in the hearing how you will answer it. Prepare your answer on why you can't go back to your country and please make sure you have more than one reason for not going back as this question will be asked many times if you give only one reason.
Good luck.

Reactions: zak86

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Board member wants to know the truth and they will ask you a lots questions from your BOC. I would recommend you to read your BOC couple of times and memorize the dates. Criticize your case and try to find any weakness if it will be brought up in the hearing how you will answer it. Prepare your answer on why you can't go back to your country and please make sure you have more than one reason for not going back as this question will be asked many times if you give only one reason.
Good luck.
Good and precised answer

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Good luck.
That is the thing and precise response. Even though am still waiting 4months now after hearing. Just say the truth

Reactions: 9990