+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please review my written tests and give feed back

Feb 22, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Please review my IELTS writing content and share your feedback.

Q1: You are going on a month training programme to the UK and know that the head of the

course would like one of the participants to be the social events' organiser.

Write a letter to the Training Organiser. In your letter

• expressing your interest in the role

• requesting more information about it

• explaining what experience you have

A1:

Dear Sir:

Refer to the available opportunities for the social work event, i am sending you a request.

This course will enable me to enhance my social skill by interacting with people. I am

very keen for the social events and have an history of attending these kind of programs.

I participated in many social events not only in my home city but also different cities of

my homeland. I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I not only visited cultural events in Islamabad

but also i traveled 800Kms in various destinations to learn and soothe myself in other

areas. The fascinated thing is that the accent of people changes with the distance. As we

move towards the high altitude areas, the pitch of the tone varies. The high altitude

people are much more immune to the climatic conditions. Their physical strength is also

incredible. They are healthier as compared to the urban area. The rural area people

migrate mostly to urban area due to the lack of facilities.

Kindly also let me know regarding the plan for the complete month to prepare myself for

this event.

Q2: Television dominates the free-time of too many people. It can make people lazy and

prevent them from socializing with others.

Do you agree or disagree?

A2:

Mostly people do not think television as a time wasting machine. They think it of as of information

source. They mostly sit in front of the television and enjoy news channels. They think we are getting

information and doing productive. Most of the news channel repeats the same news periodically.

The frequency of the news bulletin is 60 minutes. Every 6o minute they try to engage people.

A lot number of people enjoy sports channels. IN south Asia people follow cricket. In middle

east people follow car racing. In America people follow tennis and football. Some youngster

love the wrestling matching. Now a days, people mostly watch television to reveal themselves as

an informative person in front of their comrades. They usually add in specific group by sharing

media news to them. Most of the housewives waste their time in watching cooking programs.

They do not bother to try the recipe. Some people are addicted with the drama serials.

They wait for the next coming episodes. Some religious mindset people waste a lot of time

in listening to their religion. There are huge number of people, who watch their favorite

programs in repeat telecast. Most of the people love to watch media of other countries.

The importance of the print media is decreasing day by day due to the electronic media.

We will be astonished to review the numbers of the newspaper subscribers in our country.

There are some intelligent people who use smart phone to customize the information.

They do not waste time by view all news. They mostly customize the information by making

digital filters on their devices. Intelligent people can save their time and participate in social events rather than wasting their time in front of the screens.