+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please review my reject guys

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah i have ordered the GCMS and yeah i looked too and that was my mistake with the u of t . And yeah for advanced diploma, i need to be a graduate not a undergraduate. For fast track, i need to be enrolled in biotechnology in my home country.

So you mean i need to change my course to a degree rather than a diploma to apply again? And opportunities in the field of research in my home country is exactly my focus. I have mentioned how this diploma will help me stand out amongst my peers who will have a domestic education while i will be having an international one. And that in turn would create a platform for my better job prospects when i return back home.
Wait for GCMS notes and if it states anything to do with program not being relevant, then yes, you may need to look at a different program.

Ashborne_002

Apr 1, 2022
Wait for GCMS notes and if it states anything to do with program not being relevant, then yes, you may need to look at a different program.
Okay umm i though over what you said and i will add another 15K CAD and make it 40k CAD flat and umm when i get the GCMS i will update here. Could you maybe email me. Your views are very solid please help me with the SOP when I get the GCMS and forward it to you.

Ashborne_002

Apr 1, 2022
The other refusal reason was “I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection of 216(1) of IRPR, based on personal asset and financial status.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The other refusal reason was “I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection of 216(1) of IRPR, based on personal asset and financial status.
Right because you don’t have enough funds in your account. Future income of your parents is not considered.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So if i were to add another 15 k then i can get the visa? And umm shouldn’t i explain the source of the money?
No one can tell you if you will get a visa. It still may be refused. Yes, if $15k is deposited in your account the source of funds must be explained. That raises red flags.

Ashborne_002

Apr 1, 2022
No one can tell you if you will get a visa. It still may be refused. Yes, if $15k is deposited in your account the source of funds must be explained. That raises red flags.
So how should i explain it? I previously showed the funds in my mothers account and i was thinking to show the remaining 15k in my fathers account. And i was thinking to explain it as either, sales of stocks or his saving for another purpose like buying a new car.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So how should i explain it? I previously showed the funds in my mothers account and i was thinking to show the remaining 15k in my fathers account. And i was thinking to explain it as either, sales of stocks or his saving for another purpose like buying a new car.
If your father has the money then show both their accounts. Dont reapply until you get GCMS notes. Assume you need or have new LOA.

Ashborne_002

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah i will show both their accounts and yes he does have money but he uses it for investment in stocks and sometimes gold and land too. And yeah i will share the GCMS notes too and won’t reapply before that. I will make a new sop amd a new ca report my other documents will be less than 3 months old so, will use them. The supporting documents for CA report will be 5-6 months old by then. And the new liquid fund will show above 40k CAD.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah i will show both their accounts and yes he does have money but he uses it for investment in stocks and sometimes gold and land too. And yeah i will share the GCMS notes too and won’t reapply before that. I will make a new sop amd a new ca report my other documents will be less than 3 months old so, will use them. The supporting documents for CA report will be 5-6 months old by then. And the new liquid fund will show above 40k CAD.
Statements must be from the over the last 4 months. Can’t use old statements.

Ashborne_002

Apr 1, 2022
No i was talking about the income documents like from agricultural income and parents salary. For the liquid fund i will show the balance certificate.

Also the statements should be newer than 4 months i think it applies to bank documents. Other documents like annual income documents are fine its just the supporting document that is older than 4 months.

Ashborne_002

Apr 1, 2022
Statements must be from the over the last 4 months. Can’t use old statements.
Hello there. I received my ATIP notes and it said I didn’t have enough documentation to prove that i had funds in my bank account. That being said i did provide salary certificate, bank balance, bank statement, agricultural income from lands and a CA report to support it all. So what am i missing here?

Im from Nepal so we don’t get a income tax return from the government directly but rather we do get a tax clearance certificate. Similarly my parents get paid in cash so I can’t even show the payment slip, so what should i do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello there. I received my ATIP notes and it said I didn’t have enough documentation to prove that i had funds in my bank account. That being said i did provide salary certificate, bank balance, bank statement, agricultural income from lands and a CA report to support it all. So what am i missing here?

Im from Nepal so we don’t get a income tax return from the government directly but rather we do get a tax clearance certificate. Similarly my parents get paid in cash so I can’t even show the payment slip, so what should i do?
You have applied to a two year progeam, so do you have the funds in a bank account to show you can afford studies plus living expenses? Future income is not considered.

Ashborne_002

Apr 1, 2022
You have applied to a two year progeam, so do you have the funds in a bank account to show you can afford studies plus living expenses? Future income is not considered.
Yup i have paid the first year fees in full (~19k CAD) and mother’s bank account has over 26k CAD and father has recently added 16k CAD so (~42k cad) for the next year it would cost me another 19k and living cost is 10k per year (for two year, 20k) which is also covered. And will still have about 3-4 k liquids alone to support me in for my proposed stay in canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yup i have paid the first year fees in full (~19k CAD) and mother’s bank account has over 26k CAD and father has recently added 16k CAD so (~42k cad) for the next year it would cost me another 19k and living cost is 10k per year (for two year, 20k) which is also covered. And will still have about 3-4 k liquids alone to support me in for my proposed stay in canada.
So reapply. 10k is low per year but it seems your parents are using their savings for you to go to school in Canada. May red flag your dad’s account as you will have to justify how he added $16k.