!!!! @ @ Please review my duties 2283 @ @

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I am still struggling with my reference letter now that it is very important,

below is the 2283 description and my job duties

please help review it and give any update comments .

Main duties

Information systems testing technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
Develop and document software testing plans
Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.

Employment requirements

Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
Additional information

Progression to computer programming, interactive media development, Web development or systems analysis is possible with experience.

Below is my letter

_______________________________ __________ ______________ -__________________

Lead requirements and design documentation review for complicated projects in represent of quality assurance team.

Analyze software product designs and features based on the function specification document and team member's feedback to define and write test objectives which including both high level test plan and low level detail test plan in consist of function test, basic feature integration cases, compatibility test, purify test, doc test , stress test, stability test and review, update, maintain them in time.

Participates in planning, scheduling and implementing software testing projects which include preparing software/scripts or hardware test environment such as install, configure general test software: such as purify, Valgrind .etc, making policies/strategies for the whole test procedure, executing the test cases, organizing and report in each test steps/phases and results in paper, oral, or email format or directly in defect/bug systems.

Write advanced test cases which cover high degree feature integration test, system integration test, cross product integration test, performance test.

Runs complex test cases of software LSF projects, certain cases may involve multi features and each feature completed by a separated project . These cases need experienced engineer to execute.

Proposes end-to-end user experience review and test cases, these cases is a reflection of customer's user case, and different with academic test cases. They need seriously ponder on huge and complex customer's configuration to make reasonable test cases choices. .

Design and build complex test tools to enhance software test case execution efficiency.
Analyzes review/test results and coverages of each software LSF release, provide software product quality assessments and suggestions to support and sales related engineer for business decision.

updated as: remove some words which looks like NOC A

Lead requirements documentation learning and review for software projects in represent of quality assurance team.
Analyze software product background and features based on the function specification document and team member's feedback to define and write test objectives which including both high level test plan and low level detail test plan in consist of function test, basic feature integration cases, compatibility test, purify test, doc test , stress test, stability test and review, update, maintain them in time.
Participates in planning, scheduling and executing software testing projects which include preparing software/scripts or hardware test environment such as install, configure general test software:purify, Valgrind .etc, making policies/strategies for the whole test procedure, executing the test cases, organizing and report in each test steps/phases and results in paper, oral, or email format or directly in defect/bug systems.
Write test scenario which cover high degree feature integration test, system integration test, cross product integration test, performance test.
Runs complex test cases of software LSF projects, certain cases may involve multi features and each feature completed by a separated project . These cases need experienced engineer to execute.
Proposes end-to-end user experience review and test cases, these cases are a reflection of customer's user case, and different with academic test cases. They need seriously ponder on huge and complex customer's configuration to make reasonable test cases choices. .
Automate teat cases by using test tools to enhance software test case execution efficiency.
Analyzes review/test results and coverages of each software LSF release, provide software product quality assessments and suggestions to support and sales related engineer for business decision.

thanks

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wont comment on your duties and NOc code, however I will tell you that the English in the letter that you pasted needs some improvement. This is sort of your cover letter for "job". Please get this reviewed by a friend/professional. Best of luck.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Remove words
advanced test cases, implemention, design

You make them simple you are tester.. Otherwise they consider you NOC A

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I have applied under the same noc code , to me it looks OK and good to go.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: !!!! @ @ Please review my duties 2283 @ @

Omshri said:
Remove words

I also once consider it , but some core sentence is from the support letter when I apply work permit .

I am not sure they will check this with that one . if so , if change them, will be trouble ? now I just add some details.

I once use the short form to ask what's my NOC code , then they ask for detail , so I give a detail version , they say 2283 .

could you say more detail about why words like that will be a trouble. any example happened before ?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Omshri said:
Remove words

anyway, I decide to take your suggestion, if you have this feeling, the officer maybe have the same feeling, I changed, ( but not update syntax problem )

Please help review again.

Lead requirements documentation learning and review for software projects in represent of quality assurance team.
Analyze software product background and features based on the function specification document and team member's feedback to define and write test objectives which including both high level test plan and low level detail test plan in consist of function test, basic feature integration cases, compatibility test, purify test, doc test , stress test, stability test and review, update, maintain them in time.
Participates in planning, scheduling and executing software testing projects which include preparing software/scripts or hardware test environment such as install, configure general test software:purify, Valgrind .etc, making policies/strategies for the whole test procedure, executing the test cases, organizing and report in each test steps/phases and results in paper, oral, or email format or directly in defect/bug systems.
Write test scenario which cover high degree feature integration test, system integration test, cross product integration test, performance test.
Proposes end-to-end user experience review and test cases, these cases are a reflection of customer's user case, and different with academic test cases. They need seriously ponder on huge and complex customer's configuration to make reasonable test cases choices. .
Automate teat cases by using test tools to enhance software test case execution efficiency.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Gurindar said:
I have applied under the same noc code , to me it looks OK and good to go.

thanks, good luck to you

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hondaFan13 said:
I wont comment on your duties and NOc code, however I will tell you that the English in the letter that you pasted needs some improvement. This is sort of your cover letter for "job". Please get this reviewed by a friend/professional. Best of luck.

sure, I will ask some original english speaker to review. thanks for your suggestion.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Omshri said:
Remove words

I have updated, could you help double check it .