+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please reply need ur help tourits to family class sponsorship ? ? ?

isabellamae

Jan 24, 2011
gud am , me and my sister really want to know the chances of my mother were already in winnipeg manitoba my sister is a canadian citizen while me as a new immigrant , she is here right now as a tourist , the passport and visa will xpire on year 2013 we want to process her papers while she's here right now is that possible to do ? or she need to go back in the philippines but there's no one to go back coz were all here at canada , she's a single parent we don't wanna send her back , do we have a chance , please share what we need to know :( :( please reply

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Hopefully others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reasonably sure that her application would be processed through Manila (there is no inland sponsorship process for family members, just spouse/partners) however, that does not mean she has to physically be in Manila while the application is in process. She can remain in Canada for as long as her temporary status allows her to stay. However, it's going to take a really long time to get her PR application finalized. According to CIC's posted timelines for parents/grandparents sponsorship, just the sponsor's assessment is taking 46 months! After that, Manila is taking 34 months to assess applicants . . . but, of course, that's not really applicable if it's going to take almost 4 years for your mother's application to even get there.

Can anybody confirm this 46 months for sponsor's assessment through CPC-M? That's horrific! Maybe someone can comment on a Humanitarian and Compassionate application for their mother?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is the correct processing parentak sponsorship is not deemed as priority unless you are from IRAQ as of now so that is correct I believe they are working on application received Sept 2007

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

RobsLuv said:
Hopefully others will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reasonably sure that her application would be processed through Manila (there is no inland sponsorship process for family members, just spouse/partners) however, that does not mean she has to physically be in Manila while the application is in process. She can remain in Canada for as long as her temporary status allows her to stay. However, it's going to take a really long time to get her PR application finalized. According to CIC's posted timelines for parents/grandparents sponsorship, just the sponsor's assessment is taking 46 months! After that, Manila is taking 34 months to assess applicants . . . but, of course, that's not really applicable if it's going to take almost 4 years for your mother's application to even get there.

Can anybody confirm this 46 months for sponsor's assessment through CPC-M? That's horrific! Maybe someone can comment on a Humanitarian and Compassionate application for their mother?
Correct, parents and grandparents are not a priority. The quota was reduced for 2011. The Gov't sees parents as drain on health resources, as being elderly they tend to use more health services and have not contributed through their previous work in Canada. The chances of a H.& C. application because of the lengthy processing time, is a no go.