+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE reply me guys! about WES account.

socialworker35

May 1, 2020
hi,
i'm trying to create an account in WES to have my credentials assessed and I'm trying to type my name and surname, but i encounter a message like this: please use English characters. in my native language, there are letters like "ç", "ü", "ö" and "ğ". for example, if my name is ERDOĞAN ÇAMKIRAN, should I write ERDOGAN CAMKIRAN? and the WES website says, once you submit your name and surname, they cannot be changed later. ın my transcript, my name exists as it originally was. for example, there will be ERDOĞAN ÇAMKIRAN in my transcript and diploma, while my name will be like ERDOGAN CAMKIRAN in my WES report. do you think won't it be a problem for me? I searched but there's no specific information in WES Help Centre. thank you

socialworker35

May 1, 2020
does anyone know anything about this issue? then ı will write my name exactly. ı hope it won't be a problem for me.

Jan 13, 2021
Hi all!!
My designation is refurbishing technician and it's not listed in NOC but the duties are coming under NOC -B. Can we take the risk for applying extension of open work permit to my spouse or do I need to search for another NOC - B job.and in paystub they give as general labour irrespective of designation.

Plz guide me.

1. Maintain an organized ESD-Protected area (EPA),that ensures all work done as efficiently as possible.Polish the units that can be done, separate the units for change of parts and for general cleaning.

2. EPA is an area that is equipped with the ESD control items required to minimize the chance of damaging ESD sensitive devices.

3. To create an EPA :

a) Bond the technician to the EBP Plug using the wrist strap and coiled cord.

b) Connect the ESD working surface mat to the EBP plug using the grounding cord.

4. Clean the ESD mat (Electrostatic discharge) with ESD Solution before the start and end of the shift.

5. Quickly inspect the units for any damage. If any damage is seen on the units, that can be changed then select “the part” under the OLP system.

6. Clean the units with the help of cloth and isopropyl alcohol. For some units, vacuum can also be applied to remove the fine dust that is adhered.

7. Replace the parts for damaged units as required, and then scan the part i.e. changed on the system. Then pass it Quality control for further processing.

8. For changing the parts, check the ESD Strap for its functionality and then by wearing it on the wrist before removing and installing the new parts.

9. Stack the units in the bin and pass it to QC section for approval.

10. If the damage on the units cannot be repaired then pass it to Quality control as QC Fail unit.