+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE REPLY!!! Confusion regarding VFS

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello friends ,
I applied offline application in jalandhar for student visa and I have given my mail Id and mobile no. But I got no reply from vfs that your file is submitted or something like that . It's been 2 days . Please help me what could be the reason .

N

newtoexpressentry

Hello friends ,
I applied offline application in jalandhar for student visa and I have given my mail Id and mobile no. But I got no reply from vfs that your file is submitted or something like that . It's been 2 days . Please help me what could be the reason .
lol thats because vfs sent ur file for processing to canadian embassy . vfs is just an agent they courier ur application to Canadian embassy. vfs doesnt make any decisions they r a glorified post office.

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
lol thats because vfs sent ur file for processing to canadian embassy . vfs is just an agent they courier ur application to Canadian embassy. vfs doesnt make any decisions they r a glorified post office.
But i didn't got any confirmation from embassy . That your file is submitted or like that ,its been 2 days

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello friends ,
Dont wait for email. You can track it on VFS site.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Bro , my friend applied on 28th august and he got messages from vfs that your file is in process in delhi but i didn't got and secondly when i track my application on vac website say application not returned (something like that) . Please help me brothers
Check with the VFS to see what's going on...

N

newtoexpressentry

Bro , my friend applied on 28th august and he got messages from vfs that your file is in process in delhi but i didn't got and secondly when i track my application on vac website say application not returned (something like that) . Please help me brothers
dont understand what u want ? but vfs messages mean nothing u get them sometimes u dont. It doesnt matter what vfs sent u or didnt only thing that will matter is a message from IRCC which will take some time.