+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please read me!! What are my options??

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
So, my second H&C is in process, but the border services is over me...

Today a new passport for me was issue under emergency issues, the consulate from my country is sending my new passport right away to the border services.

I have a meeting with the border officer on May 24...

What are my options for delaying/ stopping my departure date? I am not given the departure date yet, but it will happen soon ((((

GAGANJEET SINGH

Feb 21, 2018

Today a new passport for me was issue under emergency issues, the consulate from my country is sending my new passport right away to the border services.

What are my options for delaying/ stopping my departure date? I am not given the departure date yet, but it will happen soon ((((
Bro when u file refugee

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

To the best of my knowledge, PRRA is the main/only option. CBSA will tell you if you qualify for not.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, PRRA is the main/only option. CBSA will tell you if you qualify for not.
Sounds like CBSA has taken the steps to arrange the travel documents. If that’s the case I doubt there is much that can be done.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Sounds like CBSA has taken the steps to arrange the travel documents. If that’s the case I doubt there is much that can be done.
Nothing is beyond God. You might get PRRA and you could get approval from H&C. God will intercede in your favour.

Reactions: Enyidia

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Then God better hurry up and quit being so slow on the draw since it’s 11:59pm for the o/p.
God is NEVER slow. His ways are not man’s way. He answers prayers of sincere people who trust and believe in Him through whichever religion or faith. He deserves RESPECT more than our parents and other worldly people to whom we accord so much respect because we expect favour from them!!! He is God, Allah, Yahweh and other SUPPER names as your faith and language refers!!!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nothing is beyond God. You might get PRRA and you could get approval from H&C. God will intercede in your favour.
How? He could be given option for PPRA, but seems CBSA are determined to remove him from Canada, by making efforts to reach to Consulate request travel document. Poster story is too brief to advise, its like last episode of last season movie series. there is no background information

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Options: If removal proceedings are initiated while the H&C application is still in process, the applicant may seek from the enforcement officer a deferral of her/his removal until the H&C decision is made. If the deferral request is denied, a judicial review can be initiated and a stay motion can then be argued.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
God is NEVER slow. His ways are not man’s way. He answers prayers of sincere people who trust and believe in Him through whichever religion or faith. He deserves RESPECT more than our parents and other worldly people to whom we accord so much respect because we expect favour from them!!! He is God, Allah, Yahweh and other SUPPER names as your faith and language refers!!!
Whatever . However if the CBSA has reached out to the o/p country to get a passport for their removal , the gig is up . They don’t do that to waste their time .
I’m positive their plate is full with processing removals .
They mean business and are following the law .
I went to church 3x/week growing up , and well aware who god is, but thanks for the reminder . Invoking God into immigration situations , along with using capitals is strange to say the least.

Reactions: mgnlky and Simba112

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

What country are you from? There are certain countries where PPRA are more easily granted.

May 7, 2021
Brother what is update on your case, haven't heard anything from you for long time?

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Options: If removal proceedings are initiated while the H&C application is still in process, the applicant may seek from the enforcement officer a deferral of her/his removal until the H&C decision is made. If the deferral request is denied, a judicial review can be initiated and a stay motion can then be argued.
Hi I want to know and take advice from you can please contact me tstarhash@gmail.com please